In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

New GOA member

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
I've been a Life Member of the NRA ever since slick willy got re-elected. Today I joined the GOA.
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats, GOA is a good organization.
  • Options
    tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    I salute you for your actions. For no more than it costs, it wouldn't hurt any of us to belong to be supporting members of several gun rights organizations. Even if you do nothing but join up and continue as a member, at least you have increased that pro-gun organization's membership by one more member and when the leaders of that organization contact the legislators they are" one more member" going to listen.

I myself am dues payingmember of the NRA,GOA, SAF, and the Kansas State Rifle *'n. I really should pony up the money and be a supporting member of JPFO.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sadly, I have to admit, there are a "few" that I don't belong to. [:(]
    But I'm working on that. [^]

WTG Henry, they are a NO COMPROMISE pro-gun organization that can use all the help they can get.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Expanding your horizons.

Good going. You see me bad-mouthing gun organizations...but at least the joining shows a disatisfaction with current laws...
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good job. Glad to see the GOA increasing in size. [8D]