In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Our "Assault Rifles" are probably toast.

2»

Comments

• Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Would you like me to pull up the names of every Jew in Congress?

Yes, I would. And please cite the source.
  • Options
    WehrwolfWehrwolf Member Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by WoundedWolf
    quote:Would you like me to pull up the names of every Jew in Congress?

Yes, I would. And please cite the source.

quote:Senate

Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)

Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.)

Joseph Lieberman (D-Conn.)

Carl Levin (D-Mich.)

Norm Coleman (R-Minn.)

Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.)

Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.)

Ron Wyden (D-Ore.)

Arlen Specter (R-Pa.)

Russell Feingold (D-Wisc.)

Herb Kohl (D-Wisc.)

House of Representatives

Howard Berman (D-Calif.)

Susan Davis (D-Calif.)

Bob Filner (D-Calif.)

Jane Harman (D-Calif.)

Tom Lantos (D-Calif.)

Adam Schiff (D-Calif.)

Brad Sherman (D-Calif.)

Howard Waxman (D-Calif.)

Peter Deutsch (D-Fla.)

Robert Wexler (D-Fla.)

Rahm Emanuel (D-Ill.)

Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.)

Ben Cardin (D-Md.)

Barney Frank (D-Mass.)

Sander Levin (D-Mich.)

Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.)

Steve Rothman (D-N.J.)

Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.)

Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.)

Steve Israel (D-N.Y.)

Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.)

Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.)

Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.)

Martin Frost (D-Texas)

Eric Cantor (R-Va.)

Bernard Sanders (Ind-Vt.)

http://wake-up-america.net/jews_in_the_congress.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    37 of 535 = 6.9%

According to http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html which cites the U.S. Census bureau, the percentage of Jews in the U.S. population in 2001 was 2.2%

Granted the number of Jewish representatives in congress is about three times the percentage found in the general population, but hardly close to any sort of "double digit" representation.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    37 of 535 = 6.9%

According to http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/usjewpop.html which cites the U.S. Census bureau, the percentage of Jews in the U.S. population in 2001 was 2.2%

Granted the number of Jewish representatives in congress is about three times the percentage found in the general population, but hardly close to any sort of "double digit" representation.

11 out of 100 senators is 11%.

Why are you quibbling over details when it's clear that that ethnic group is over-represented in both houses of Congress (as well as the media, Hollywood, and in various subversive, anti-Western political movements)?
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wounded Wolf-

Wehrwolf only said double digits in the houses. He did not say a word about it being massive takeover.

Look at the names of these people. How many of them do support victim disarmament??

I think they learned the wrong lesson from the Holocaust.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hispanics and blacks each make up 12% of the U.S. population. Is it a conspiracy that each of these groups are under-represented in the U.S. Congress?

I reject your conclusion that the high instance of ethnic or religious Jews in Congress, compared to their proportion of the U.S. population, constitutes a conspiracy.

How about that 85% of Jewish high school graduates go to college, compared to the U.S. average 40%? Or that median Jewish households earn $50,000 per year compared to the average $25,000? Signs of a conspiracy? Perhaps just signs of a cohesive and successful demographic group.
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wehrwolf:
    You left out at least one more I know about.

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz [D-FL] The first Jewish Congresswoman ever elected from Florida, Representative Wasserman Schultz brings to Congress her many years of service in the Florida Legislature. For over fourteen years, Debbie Wasserman Schultz has dedicated her public life to working on behalf of the people of Southern Florida. On January 4, 2005, she was sworn in as a member of the United States House of Representatives to continue this fight as the Congresswoman from Florida's 20th Congressional District.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    So, looking at the names of some of our biggest mouthpieces for victim disarmament and finding a common link between them isn't proof enough??

I think Wehrwolf has hit thee nail on the head, myself.

I'm not a Jew hater, myself, but I do find that conclusion to be correct.
  • Options
    Rack OpsRack Ops Member Posts: 18,597 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gunphreak
    So, looking at the names of some of our biggest mouthpieces for victim disarmament and finding a common link between them isn't proof enough??

Ever notice that the vast majority of black political leaders call for victim disarmament? Is that proof of a world-wide Negro plot to take over the world?
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cut and pasted that last post from a list I made of 1022 Sponsors. I had been concentrating on State and District Represented and length of time in Congress. I had no made the "Faith Based" link, but now I am going to re-evaluate and add that. Wehrwolf may indeed have made crucial link here. By my count, without further cross check by faith, 10 of the 34 are Jewish!!
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Gentlemen;

There indeed is an evil presence existing in this world...attempting total domination of we, the last standing free country.

Who or whom it is is carefully shrouded in the shadows...and we but guess where the danger comes. I believe that contained within the records of the U.S. Government is plenty of evidence pointing plainly at the guilty.

I also believe that information will NEVER see the light of day...unless we win ALL our freedoms back...

Speculations upon the Jews, Bank of London, Illuminminatia...pointless, in my opinion. Merely serves to divide us into arguing camps.

How much better to assume that ANY that try to disarm us are the enemy..and that the drive to gain unlimited power and money is a mental illness at best...and a dark force at the worst ?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Rack Ops

Ever notice that the vast majority of black political leaders call for victim disarmament? Is that proof of a world-wide Negro plot to take over the world?

Possibly. Hey we did do it to them after reconstruction of the South occured.

Actually, it is either that, or black leaders have learned that victim status makes their people better than ours. That will only last so long.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Gentlemen;

There indeed is an evil presence existing in this world...attempting total domination of we, the last standing free country.

Who or whom it is is carefully shrouded in the shadows...and we but guess where the danger comes. I believe that contained within the records of the U.S. Government is plenty of evidence pointing plainly at the guilty.

I also believe that information will NEVER see the light of day...unless we win ALL our freedoms back...

Speculations upon the Jews, Bank of London, Illuminminatia...pointless, in my opinion. Merely serves to divide us into arguing camps.

How much better to assume that ANY that try to disarm us are the enemy..and that the drive to gain unlimited power and money is a mental illness at best...and a dark force at the worst ?

Good point, however it still helps us to know who our enemy is. We've allowed them to flood in from the south, come to our country as "immigrant students" and are constantly warned of terrorists, I figure there is much more going on, and I'm not about to call any of them my enemy unless I have them all grouped together.

Jews should know better. Negros should know better. the idea that they don't is cause for constant suspicion, and it isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.
  • Options
    Tigerclaw_xTigerclaw_x Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh, quit it with "Jews should know better." I know a jewish guy who has 3 M14s and an HK91 too.
    If you blame others for your problems, maybe you should take a hard look at yourself.
    YOU elected the politicians that are in power. YOU let the country slip into political correctness. YOU didn't do crap when companies moved from USA to mexico. YOU said nothing when some companies became monopolies in their fields in some area. YOU have done NOTHING effective. Now YOU can enjoy the results.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hispanics and blacks each make up 12% of the U.S. population. Is it a conspiracy that each of these groups are under-represented in the U.S. Congress?

I reject your conclusion that the high instance of ethnic or religious Jews in Congress, compared to their proportion of the U.S. population, constitutes a conspiracy.

How about that 85% of Jewish high school graduates go to college, compared to the U.S. average 40%? Or that median Jewish households earn $50,000 per year compared to the average $25,000? Signs of a conspiracy? Perhaps just signs of a cohesive and successful demographic group.

Look, my entire thesis is that Jews, on average, have an extremely high verbal intelligence, due to millenia of evolutionary selection pressure for high verbal intelligence in present-day Iraq. Genetic evidence tells us that their closest non-Jew relatives are the Kurds of northern Iraq. So for millenia, the proto-Hebrews were nomadic traders, wandering from bazaar to bazaar. Naturally, males with the highest verbal intelligence would attain the most wealth via trading, and thus have the most wives and thus the most offspring.

So basically, you're reiterating my position in your post when you talk about Jewish intelligence. The only thing that you leave out is the fact that this intelligence is used for selfish tribal interests. Since resources are finite, whatever Group X consumes, Groups Y, Z, etc. do not consume. That's the way Nature works, plain and simple. I am simply saying that other ethnic groups have just as much right to be as cohesive as the Jews are, in which case they HAVE lost in the past, due to smaller numbers, in spite of their high verbal IQ. This is why the Jews use their persuasive abilities to brainwash the dominant group (in the West, that would be White people) into not being cohesive. If Whites in the West were persuasive, then the Jews would not be able to attain resources as they currently do.
  • Options
    edited November -1

No, mainstream Negroes (that excludes Black Nationalists, who oppose Jews just as White Nationalists, and nationalists of other races, do) are puppets of the Jews, so whatever they do politically comes from the mind of a Jew. This would include "Martin Luther King Jr." (I use quotes because this never was his legal name), Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Tigerclaw_x
    Oh, quit it with "Jews should know better." I know a jewish guy who has 3 M14s and an HK91 too.
    If you blame others for your problems, maybe you should take a hard look at yourself.
    YOU elected the politicians that are in power. YOU let the country slip into political correctness. YOU didn't do crap when companies moved from USA to mexico. YOU said nothing when some companies became monopolies in their fields in some area. YOU have done NOTHING effective. Now YOU can enjoy the results.

It's sad, but most people are lemmings, and the Jews are extremely persuasive. The only way that Jewish power can be broken is via strong solidarity within various non-Jewish ethnic groups, with strong leaders of said groups.

This is one reason why Libertarianism will never work, with all due respect to the many Libertarian-type folks that we have on this board: it fosters too much independence and atomistic separation in the people. It is very psychologically appealing, but a society with that much freedom and interpersonal isolation is essentially wide-open to Jewish commandeering and parasitism, as per the description of the decline of American society in Tigerclaw_x's post. This is precisely WHY we need a strong Fascist state wherein the people's inalienable rights are respected (gun ownership being the top one). Remember, the Third Reich had more gun freedom than its predecessor, contrary to the lies that Jews tell you.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @ gunphreak

As you know, I'm new to this board. The messaging system on this board is very different from other boards that I've been a member of. Anyway, I messaged you a few days ago, though I don't know if you got it.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wehrwolf

No, mainstream Negroes (that excludes Black Nationalists, who oppose Jews just as White Nationalists, and nationalists of other races, do) are puppets of the Jews, so whatever they do politically comes from the mind of a Jew. This would include "Martin Luther King Jr." (I use quotes because this never was his legal name), Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, etc.

I assume you've read the Turner Diaries......in the interest of full disclosure, I did too, but as an intellectual exercise. I found it laughable at best, but mostly pathetic.

Back on point: Of the 33 co-sponsors of H.R 1022, 5 are from Massachusetts (1 is Jewish, Barney Frank).

I find this deeply disturbing and obviously indicative of a Massachusetts/Jewish plot to take over the world.

I must consult The Protocols of the Elders of Zion for more information.....
  • Options
    edited November -1

I believe some Jews do know better, but obviously, not the ones who are the biggest mouthpieces for victim disarmament in our present "CONgress".

And yes I did say something about all these things. I have never had a good word to say about political correctness. I have said tons of stuff on the matter of companies moving to Mexico. I've had plenty to say to many people, but I AM JUST ONE PERSON!!! The world doesn't revolve around me!!!

And I didn't just say it on forums, either. I have wrote my congresscritters plenty, I have written letters to the editors for several area papers in this area, hundreds of times, no kidding. Guns and Ammo has published a short letter I wrote to them a couple years ago. I have not just done nothing!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    @ gunphreak

As you know, I'm new to this board. The messaging system on this board is very different from other boards that I've been a member of. Anyway, I messaged you a few days ago, though I don't know if you got it.

No I didn't get it. It may have went to a defunct email address. let me fix it....

It did. Sorry!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1

I assume you've read the Turner Diaries......in the interest of full disclosure, I did too, but as an intellectual exercise. I found it laughable at best, but mostly pathetic.

Back on point: Of the 33 co-sponsors of H.R 1022, 5 are from Massachusetts (1 is Jewish, Barney Frank).

I find this deeply disturbing and obviously indicative of a Massachusetts/Jewish plot to take over the world.

I must consult The Protocols of the Elders of Zion for more information.....

I've read it. I've also read 1984 and Animal Farm, 101 Things to do 'til the Revolution, Catch-22 and the Anarchist cookbook.

So??

These were all some pretty good reading, and considering these books are targeted to people of a similar reading taste, none of them are works of irrefutable history. Three of them are fiction, but the George orwell books are showing to have some degree of truth.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you thought the Turner Diaries or Elders of Zion were a pretty good read, I honestly don't know to tell you.

As I've said before, I've read what could be considered subversive or "racist" literature before, just to get a firm grasp on what I've talking about. Downloading them has most likely placed me on a watch-list already.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    If you thought the Turner Diaries or Elders of Zion were a pretty good read, I honestly don't know to tell you.

As I've said before, I've read what could be considered subversive or "racist" literature before, just to get a firm grasp on what I've talking about. Downloading them has most likely placed me on a watch-list already.

It is a perspective, however disliked, that is addressable. History may write this story differently, as it did for George Orwell's almost nonsensical books 1984 and Animal Farm, but it turned out there was a great deal of truth to them, even if they were works of fiction.

For what it's worth, let's hope the future envisioned in Turner Diaries does not turn into a reality. All the same, it might have a shred of truth to it. Only time will tell.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    About once a year, there is a thread that appears on this forum that draws some members to make ignorant and bigoted statements. I think this thread is the latest example. I hope it will pass quickly, as the others have.

For those of you that consider yourselves on the fence regarding this issue, or are unsure how to deal with this information, I suggest that you be cautious when considering the statistical claims made in this thread. After all, all of the following statistics are also true:

*21 of the 33 co-sponsors of H.R. 1022 are male (63%) while males only compose 50% of the general population

*100% of the presidents of the United States have been males

*42 of 43 presidents (98%) have been Protestants

What is the significance of these facts? Absolutley nothing, at least in the context of this discussion. Although the above statistics are all true, they only tell part of a story. Without taking individual statistics within the full context of history and society, we are merely left with half-truths and the perpetuation of falsehood.
  • Options
    fal4funfal4fun Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has anyone contacted their congressmen to support H.R.1096? I have! Its the counter bill for the "do nothing/feel good" 1022.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1096
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok, so do you suggest we kill of the Jews? Bad move. For once, quite a few of them are descent scientists and doctors. No better or no worse then any WASP doctor or scientist.
    Number two. Quite a few of them, at least those I know, are pretty much about as much Jews as I am Mongolian (and being Russian I do have some Mongolian blood in me, thanx to being occupied for 300+ years). Few of them are assimilating, and many are marrying non jews and converting. Would you go after them too?
    For example, I know a very nice jewish family, from Russia, like myself (except I am half Ukraian and half Armenian) and they are Jews.
    Ok, two girls married Italian guys and converted. A guy married a black girl, also converted. Would you go after Italians? Or after anyone who is not WASP? Where exactly do you stop?
    Would you go after me because I am not of pure "anglo saxon blood"?
    Would you go after anyone not Aryan (which mean not Iraqi)?
    The problem with racial purges, is WHERE DO YOU STOP.
    Do not get me wrong, I know quite a few latinos, deporting whom would better this country. I also know some hard working descent Lationos.
    So, where do you stop?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fal4fun
    Has anyone contacted their congressmen to support H.R.1096? I have! Its the counter bill for the "do nothing/feel good" 1022.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-1096

Yeah, I contacted my congresscritters about it. We'll see where it goes...
  • Options
    River RatRiver Rat Member Posts: 9,022
    edited November -1
    Wow, Wehrwolf and others, you guys were starting to scare me with the "JPFO is a front" angle. I like where that organization is coming from, and believe they are sincere. Wish NRA was on fire like those people.

I see JPFO as an attempt to break away from the anti-gun attitudes that are inherent in the urban liberal Jewish American culture that has evolved over the past century. It is very remote from the attitudes now found in Israel. JPFO claims its origins from an outrage at the decimation of unarmed Jews in Europe of the 1930s and 40s. We all have to agree that this argument is a sound one. I sincerely hope that this attempt to turn around liberal bias succeeds, and is a model for other groups in America today. It can happen!
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    If JPFO is a 'front'...we here in America can stand a bunch more of the same.
    Blackening an entire race of people because of the actions of some...or most...of this or that race..makes as much sense as killing a steer because it has screw worms after a horn removal....
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As far as "decimation of unarmed Jews in Europe", let me tell you a rather interesting story.
    I am from Kiev. Currently Ukraine, former USSR. There is a place there called Babij Yar. A place where a hell of a lot of jews and Russian POWs got gunned down. The numbers are staggering: hundreds of throusands of people.
    The piece of juicy news is this: Rabbies have sent an address to jews of Kiev on behalf of Nazi occupation force "All jews are to be assembled in such and such place. From there they will be evacuated to the Reich, to be preserved as a highly educated and skilled part of the population." Interestingly enough, not a single one of those 9 head rabbies was killed there. Though two of them surfaced, somehow, later i Israel.
    Now, Soviets, Yugoslavians had a very strong partizan resistance.
    SOmehoe, quite a few Russians and Ukrainians, as unarmed as jews, were able to start the reistance and partisan war against nazi invaders, very similar to what Iraqies are fighting now against
    USA. Yet, Jews, even when faced with annihilation, often preffered not even try to escape and fight.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:I assume you've read the Turner Diaries......in the interest of full disclosure, I did too, but as an intellectual exercise.

Read it? I did that, and met the author, one-on-one.

quote:I found it laughable at best, but mostly pathetic.

We'll just see how things turn out. ;)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:For what it's worth, let's hope the future envisioned in Turner Diaries does not turn into a reality. All the same, it might have a shred of truth to it. Only time will tell.

The future protrayed in The Turner DIaries is infinitely preferable to a future where Western Civilization is no more, replaced by Third World brown hoardes with a mean IQ of 80.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As far as "decimation of unarmed Jews in Europe", let me tell you a rather interesting story.
    I am from Kiev. Currently Ukraine, former USSR. There is a place there called Babij Yar. A place where a hell of a lot of jews and Russian POWs got gunned down. The numbers are staggering: hundreds of throusands of people.
    The piece of juicy news is this: Rabbies have sent an address to jews of Kiev on behalf of Nazi occupation force "All jews are to be assembled in such and such place. From there they will be evacuated to the Reich, to be preserved as a highly educated and skilled part of the population." Interestingly enough, not a single one of those 9 head rabbies was killed there. Though two of them surfaced, somehow, later i Israel.
    SOmehoe, quite a few Russians and Ukrainians, as unarmed as jews, were able to start the reistance and partisan war against nazi invaders, very similar to what Iraqies are fighting now against
    USA. Yet, Jews, even when faced with annihilation, often preffered not even try to escape and fight.

Maybe the Jews shouldn't have been engaged in an attempt to exterminate the White race.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:For what it's worth, let's hope the future envisioned in Turner Diaries does not turn into a reality. All the same, it might have a shred of truth to it. Only time will tell.

The future protrayed in The Turner DIaries is infinitely preferable to a future where Western Civilization is no more, replaced by Third World brown hoardes with a mean IQ of 80.

I know, but the battle part is a little on the rough side...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'd rather live under government tyranny than participate in a new Holocaust....
  • Options
    edited November -1

Maybe the Jews shouldn't have been engaged in an attempt to exterminate the White race.

Edited by pickenup. Watch the name calling please. It is because of guys like you that the gun rights activists have an image of crazed nazies.
    I know several jewish families. Some are from USSR, some are american.
    Yes, they may attempt to twist the situation on their income taxes (but who doesn't), but thats about as much of a lawbreaking they do.
    If your race is so easily brainwashed by "inferior mongrels", then maybe: a) your race isn't that smart, b) those "inferior mongrels" are actually superior to you, c) you are smoking something and you are NOT SHARING IT WITH THE REST OF US... SHAME ON YOU!!!

If a bunch of jews can brainwash millions and millions of people, then maybe it is because jews are smarter then those millions and millions. In this case, thats natural selection at work. Godspeed!!!
    Or maybe, every freaking loser on the planet, decided that they need to blame someone because they are... LOSERS, who are poor, haven't gotten laid in years, whos wife, dog and cat left them. Whom can they blame. Blacks? No, thats too dangerous, you talk crap to a black guy and you gonna get yourself an * whipping, since most blacks I know are on average tougher then whites. Catholics? Good luck. Irish and Italians actually wield some power and influence. Asians? Nope, since those guys are smart and hardworking. Illegals? Yes, but then again such losers will have to blame themselves on electing officials that
    are allowing this to happen. Megacorps? No, its scary, they have money and lawyers. So, lets blame "commies and jews". Since those guys can do nothing to you, right?
    Gimme a break. I have no sympathy for the jews. But blaming them for all problems of the white race means admitting that jews are smarter then white people.
    Now, as far as "enlightened dictatorship". Yes, I agree with you there. However, there is a problem. History teaches us that the "enlightened dictator" will bring his country into the age of prosperity... but only as long as he is alive. After that, everything falls to dust. Stalin was an enlightened dictator. He took a country with 30% literacy rate, a country who was getting their butts kicked because of their technological backwardness, a country where they kept their own population as serfs/slaves, and, with 25 years of blood and sweat, he turned it into the world power. The number of the people died during that is still an issue of debate, however, most serious apolitical historians claim figures dosens of times smaller then what they teach you in USA, where there is always a need to find external enemy to keep peons in line. He took the country, and molded it into a Superpower. However, he, like most dictators, never though to groom someone for his position. So less then in 50 years since his death, the country discintigrated and turned into yet another Gonduras.
    The problem with enlightened dictator is often such that those who take the mantle of power after him are NOT benevolent or enlightened.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Keep it civil guys.