In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

McCarthy is as dumb as she is ugly.

gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
And I have the proof.....

Click here for proof

edited ONLY to shorten link to fit the screen.

Thanks... (gp)

Comments

• whompusswhompuss Member Posts: 737 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks no diferent than what I have been whiping for many years. That is the first photo I have ever seen of it.
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    typical. what's sadder is that similar views among voting gun owners, especially here, in CA: "oh i have my 9mm glock, i will never need a .50 bmg, and yeah, it's a great idea to ban it, if they say it can easily shutdown a jet flying at 10000 feet -- then it must be true 'cause they are all experts". (note, i am not even going into the whole why any firearms bans are illegal, unconstitutional and immoral, to say the least) and what's more, there's no argument to convince people otherwise once they believe something...
  • Aaron.Combs1Aaron.Combs1 Member Posts: 217 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW this just made my night... just alittle info, i am currently deployed to the middle east and stuck at a desk all night (i volunteered to go into the **** but the powers that be told me i had to stay here and stroke the generals ego. anyhow all i do really all night is cruise broker and other related sites... so this was a real treat for myself.. its great to know that the proposers of bills dont even know what the hell they are talking about... oh i know what "a shouler thing that goes up" is.... its my arm. And on that arm are attached fingers (and you know which one i am holding up right now)
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Aaron.Combs1
    WOW this just made my night... just alittle info, i am currently deployed to the middle east and stuck at a desk all night (i volunteered to go into the **** but the powers that be told me i had to stay here and stroke the generals ego. anyhow all i do really all night is cruise broker and other related sites... so this was a real treat for myself.. its great to know that the proposers of bills dont even know what the hell they are talking about... oh i know what "a shouler thing that goes up" is.... its my arm and on my arm are attached fingers (and you know which one i am holding up right now)

doesn't it make you feel good to see what geniuses are making decisions in DC?
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    With the addition of nothing more than a cheap wig, Tucker Carlson would be better looking than McCarthy. I doubt here fellow anti-gunners will actually support a woman who is so ugly,
  • nyforesternyforester Member Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This does not surprise me one bit.

She is more interested in making sure that the caviar is fresh, that her golf clubs get professionally cleaned for Saturdays game, that the plumbing in the hot tub in her vacation home in Barbados gets fixed for the July trip, that the front row seats for the new Broadway play in Manhattan are picked up.....Making sure that all the details are right for the new weapons ban that is going to effect millions of Americans, their freedom, and of course the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution..well that's not important at all !

I will bet that her bodyguards are fully armed with large caliber handguns with 20 round magazines.
    Abort Cuomo