In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

the best response to...

RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
i live in CA, in the worst place of it, in hell -- san francisco -ay area... so i can't carry. i do at home and in place of business.
most of people i know crack jokes at me in the lines of "what do you need this for, for when ``zee dzhermans get here''". what would be your response to this kind of comment? also, how would you answer to an argument of that if everyone had a gun and a shooter walked in then everyone would shoot each other but the perp? i am sure you've all heard that, just curious. i'll post mine once i think about all of them, i am starting to keep track of them :p~

Comments

• HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Yes..simple put, a weapon is defense against evil..either the mental case next door...or an out-of control government.

It is difficult to undo generations of propaganda with a sound bite.

However..I myself would prefer to be shot by friendly fire resisting evil...then allow evil free reign to do as they will.

RESISTING is the mark of a free man..submiting is characteristic of slaves.

There is much evidence of the looonngg amount of time between calls to police...and police actually getting there to do something.
    Generally, police get to the scene in plenty of time to place a toe tag on the bodies of people that trusted the police would protect them...