In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

"<..> it's some type of cult."

RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21588213-601,00.html

so, according to this guy, if you believe in Constitution -- you're a in cult. first, it's 2A cult, then it's going to be "free speech" cult. how the hell do these people get elected. oh wait... what district is he from?

Comments

• Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    sneacky:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he was referring to the anti-gun Representatives as the cult.

Charles Rangel, chairman of the Ways and Means Committee in the House of Representatives, said he had asked fellow Democrats if the college shooting would change the political debate.

"The people I expected to say no said no," he said. "It's a regional thing, it's a cultural thing and it's a sad thing, but it's some type of cult."
  • Options
    RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    sneacky:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he was referring to the anti-gun Representatives as the cult.[/i]

:) we wish. they've been playing this clown on all radio talk shows for last couple of days and believe me, he's not referring to anti-gunners :) again, D-NY says it all...