In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Look at what a guy from my parts did!

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Isn't it funny how there always HAS to be "racism" involved,.........unless the "offended" person is caucasian, of course![}:)]
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think they had it right.
    The right sign, in the right place, at the right time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I agree,.......right sign, but nothing to do with "racism",........except they were not white, and that is the typical liberal response!
    Could have had any "politicos" name on it.
  • Options
    Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    "...Cruz has said he introduced his bill to address escalating gun violence in Philadelphia, where 128 homicides already this year is on pace for the city's highest murder rate in a decade..."

My guns are legal. I obtained them legally. How does my registering them affect violent criminal's behavior?

I don't get it.

And I don't think Mr. Cruz does either.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    He understands,...........he just wants your guns!
    He will always be surrounded by armed bodyguards,.........but you are nothing but a "pee-on",.........he does not care about your rights to protect your family,........or the Constitution!
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-Thomas Jefferson

...just another racist I suppose.
  • Options
    Larry29Larry29 Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's funny, usually the same guys trying to take away our 2nd also wish to eliminate our 1st.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Never register your goods.

These are used for confiscation at a later time. The only ones who benefit from your stupidity in registering your property are those who want to deprive you of it.