In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HR 1022 seems pretty doomed to me.

Mk23Mk23 Member Posts: 127 ✭✭
I've been looking it up on google, yahoo... any search I can find.

I literally cannot find a page where there has been someone speaking in support of HR 1022.

Washingtonwatch shows 92% against, 8% for.

/CNN/ of all places says 'gun control unlikely to hit agenda'.

Can anyone even direct me to pages supporting HR 1022?

Comments

• Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Might be for now,.............wait until Hitlery gets in the WH in 2008!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    knightriderknightrider Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If Hitler... I mean Hillary gets in. With the election in France and a Man getting elected pres instead of a Woman has to make her upset.[:D][:p] What it boils down to is who the Rep. select for race and at this point I am not thrilled, however it is still some time before this whole mess starts up again.
  • Options
    Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We do not have a "viable" candidate at this point! I say, "WE", assuming that most here are Republicans.
    Unfortunately, they ALL, are nothing but "talking heads", and the one or two that I would actually like to see run,........will never even come close in the primary!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    It may be on the back burner until they retake the white house. They are banking that the anti-war issue will put them into the Presidents role agin.