In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OSHA reg. 2007-0032

jayteejaytee Member Posts: 62 ✭✭
I read the other thread that was posted a few days ago and the one response was that this had been posted many times within the last weeks. I did a search and couldn't find but the one post under OSHA. Anybody know the full scoop on this? I just finished reading over the small arms and ammo portions of it and its pretty damned scarry. If this comes to pass, it looks like it will be impossible for this stuff to be shipped via UPS or any of the other companies without a lot of monetary expenditures on their part. The amount of hoops that they will have to jump through will be a nightmare. And selling the stuff in a gun shop or at a gun show might become a thing of the past. Am I overreacting on this or not? I seen that the last day for public input was on the 12th of July. Can our senators and reps still have an infuluence on this? Thanks for any and all responses.

Comments