In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I Hope This Defines Who They Are....

Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
Who Are These Gun Grabbers And Where Do They Come From?

In my quest to find out who these people are that want OUR guns, basically want to Dis-arm America, I started doing some research. I wanted some information on the sponsor and co-sponsors. I found what I was looking for the first day. I Thought. I went back again for something else. Four days later this is what I've put together. Some of the individuals here make it hard to research them. The most radical, the Baptist, and Jewish are hardest. I could not even access Official web sites on two of them. The others are vague or mostly double speak. The ONLY way to really find out who they are or what they "Represent" is to view their voting records. I saw the voting margins that put/keep these people in office and I was floored. I still cannot believe what I was seeing. I would truly be ashamed if even one of these people conducted business in my name. A concerted effort should be made to get the word out on them and REMOVE them in the next election. IF these Politicians ARE representing their constituents and get some help from like minded Left-wing Liberals from other Urban (More people more rep's) areas, the MAJORITY will in fact be ousted and ruled by the minority. I could have looked for the same information on Immigration, Border Security, Flag Burning, Abortion, Taxes or whatever. I chose H.R. 1022 because someone here once said "Don't trust a Politician that won't trust you with a gun". It started out as an addendum to a previously sent e-mail..

Now it's a book!! Sorry but this is important.

1022 - Gun Control OR Oligarchic Republic? Remember?; A Few States Imposed THEIR Will/Morals Etc.. On the Majority. Hopefully you read that e-mail. Look at the H.R.1022 Sponsor/Co-sponsors, state and party affiliation.

This is JUST ONE EXAMPLE of what I meant!
Only 16 States Are Represented By Sponsorship: CA 8, NY 6, MA 5, AZ 2, FL 2, CO 1, HI 1, IL 1, MD 1, MO 1, NC 1, NJ 1, PA 1, RI 1, TX 1, VA 1. Large urban areas.

Last time I checked there were still 50 states. Have some seceded? Maybe the other 34 don't want any part of this!!! Especially rural America where only 1 Representative speaks for large geographical areas.

Every Representative, 100%, calls the Democratic Party home. For what it's worth, 20 male and 14 Female. How many of them pack or have bodyguards that do? Maybe this flap with Webb and his "Right" to carry is a good thing.

Let us at the same time look at the "Stated" Faith of each since "Democrats" want to make such a big deal of it. Notice the hypocrisy here as you view their profiles I put together below.
13 are Roman Catholic
10 are Jewish
3 are Episcopalian
2 are Presbyterian
2 make No Commitment to a Religious belief that I can find.
1 Seventh-day Adventist
1 Baptist
1 Lutheran
1 Non-Practicing Buddhist.

There are only 3 honest (at least in this sense) people represented by these admissions. And America wonders where our morals have gone. They've been legislated away by a Congress that thinks we need to be mothered. Well, I'm grown and capable of taking care of myself. The Nation cut those apron strings over 200 years ago. Freedom does NOT mean Government control of our lives.

Representative Offices with Contact information:
United States House of Representatives, 110th Congress http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

Overview Of Sponsor/Co-sponsors of H.R. 1022:

Sponsor:

Rep. Carolyn McCarthy [D-NY] United States Representative Carolyn McCarthy is currently serving her 6th term representing Long Island's 4th Congressional District. First elected in 1996, Carolyn has served Long Island for over 10 years. On Dec. 7, 1993, her husband was killed and her son, Kevin was severely injured on a commuter train, when a gunman opened fire on random passengers. Even though McCarthy has always served in the House as a Democrat, she was registered as a Republican until 2003. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Co-sponsors:

Rep. Gary Ackerman [D-NY] Congressman Gary Ackerman is presently serving his thirteenth term in the U.S. House of Representatives. Ackerman represents the Fifth Congressional District of New York, encompassing the North Shore of Queens and Long Island including west and northeast Queens and northern Nassau County. (Jewish) At the 2006 meeting of the International Council of Jewish Parliamentarians (ICJP), Ackerman was unanimously elected to serve as the executive of the organization. (Jewish) 13th Term

Rep. Howard Berman [D-CA] A self-described liberal, Berman aligns with the progressive wing of the Democratic Party. Elected to Congress in 1982. Represents California's 28th Congressional District. (Jewish) 13th Term.

Rep. Lois Capps [D-CA]Congresswoman Lois Capps was sworn in as a Freshman Member of the 105th Congress on March 17, 1998, succeeding her late husband, Congressman Walter Capps. She was the Representative of California's 22nd District from 1998 to 2002. Since January, 2003, Capps has served as the Representative of the 23rd District. Her district still includes much of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties, and now stretches into Ventura County and includes part of the city of Ventura, as well as Oxnard and the City of Port Hueneme. The daughter of a Lutheran minister, Capps has been an active member of Grace Lutheran Church since 1964. 5th Term.

Rep. William Clay [D-MO] Wm. Lacy Clay was first elected to the U. S. House of Representatives in 2000, succeeding his father, the Honorable Bill Clay, who served for 32 years and was a founding Member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Congressman Clay serves on the Financial Services Committee, which has broad jurisdiction over banking, insurance, investment firms, pensions, consumer credit and capital markets. (Roman Catholic) 4th Term.

Rep. Joseph Crowley [D-NY] Congressman Joseph Crowley was elected to the United States House of Representatives in November 1998 to represent the Bronx- and Queens-based Seventh Congressional District. The district includes parts of the Bronx and Queens, including the communities of Co-op City, Soundview, Pelham Parkway, Morris Park, Van Nest, Allerton, Parkchester, Throggs Neck, City Island, and Silver Beach in the Bronx, as well as Sunnyside, Woodside, Jackson Heights, Maspeth, Elmhurst, East Elmhurst and College Point in Queens. The only Member of Congress to lose a relative because of the terrorist attacks of 9/11, YET, He has emerged as a leading proponent of providing a guest worker program and a pathway to citizenship for the 10 to 12 million undocumented immigrants already living in the United States. Leading proponent for issues of concern to the Armenian American Community. The Armenian National Committee (ANC) is the largest Armenian American grassroots political organization in New York and nationwide. The ANC actively advances a broad range of issues of concern to the Armenian American community. Following in the footsteps of his late uncle Walter Crowley, a former New York City Councilman. (Religious Faith Undeclared in BIO's) 5th Term

Rep. Diana DeGette [D-CO] Chief Deputy Whip Diana DeGette is currently serving her 6th term (since 1997) in the U.S. Congress representing the First District of Colorado (The district is based in Denver and has been in Democratic hands for all but six years since 1933) and is the Senior Member of the Colorado delegation. She authored a law that guarantees Colorado women unobstructed access to abortion clinics and other medical care facilities She is the Vice Chair of the powerful Committee on Energy and Commerce. DeGette is of Irish and Eastern European descent. (Presbyterian) 6th Term.

Rep. William Delahunt [D-MA] William D. Delahunt represents the Tenth Congressional District of Massachusetts - which includes Cape Cod, the Islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, as well as Boston's economically diverse South Shore. He came to Congress in 1997 (by a 108-vote margin) with a distinguished career in public service and law enforcement and has since been reelected five times. (Divorced in 1986 - Roman Catholic) 6th Term.

Rep. Anna Eshoo [D-CA] Anna G. Eshoo was first sworn in as a Member of the United States House of Representatives in Nov.1993, after serving on the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors for 10 years. California's 14th Congressional District is located between San Francisco, Santa Cruz and San Jose and includes portions of San Mateo, Santa Clara and Santa Cruz counties. The 14th District is home to Silicon Valley. Divorced - Roman Catholic) 7th Term.

Rep. Chaka Fattah [D-PA] Chaka Fattah is an experienced lawmaker serving in his seventh term in the U.S. House of Representatives. He represents the Second Congressional District of Pennsylvania, which includes parts of Philadelphia and Cheltenham Township. (Baptist) 7th Term.

Rep. Bob Filner [D-CA] Bob Filner has served the people of southern California in Congress since 1992. Now serving his sixth term, representing the 51st District. California gained seven seats after the 1990 census, and one of them was the 50th District in south San Diego (renumbered the 51st District after the 2000 census.). In 1992 the district was almost 40% Hispanic but redistricting in 2000 made it 53% Hispanic and heavily Democratic. He ran unopposed in 1998. Bob says that the fence will do nothing to make our nation safer or reduce illegal immigration and is fighting for comprehensive immigration reform. Votes the party line, supports military cuts. In 1961, Bob spent several months in a southern jail as a "Freedom Rider" in the Civil Rights movement. (Jewish) 7th Term.

Rep. Barney Frank [D-MA] Barney Frank has been in Congress since Jan.5, 1981. 4th Congressional District of Massachusetts. Frank is a prominent figure in the liberal wing of the Democratic Party and has been outspoken on many civil rights issues, including gay rights. In 1987, he spoke publicly about his homosexuality for the first time. He said in a 1996 interview: "I'm used to being in the minority. I'm a left-handed gay Jew. I've never felt, automatically, a member of any majority." (Jewish) 13th Term.

Rep. Raul Grijalva [D-AZ] Ra?l M. Grijalva has represented the 7th Congressional District of AZ. in the U.S. House of Representatives since 2003, 108th Congress. The seventh district encompasses parts of Pima, Maricopa, La Paz, Pinal and Santa Cruz counties, along with all of Yuma County. It is the only district in Congress representing seven separate Native American Tribes. They include the Tohono O'Odham Nation, Colorado River, Ak-Chin, Gila River, Cocopah, Quechan and Pascua Yaqui Tribes.

Grijalva is pro choice. On immigration issues, Grijalva has consistently supported giving illegal immigrants an opportunity to become U.S. citizens because his father entered the country through the U.S. "Bracero Program," a program designed to allow seasonal immigration for Mexicans. Grijalva voted against a constitutional amendment to define marriage as only between a man and a woman. Grijalva has stated his dissatisfaction with the Iraq war, particularly the initial decision to enter into a war with Iraq, Grijalva is committed to safeguarding collective bargaining rights.Grijalva states that education is one of his top priorities, and he that he therefore supports fully funding public education in the U.S. He also states that he is opposed to school vouchers. (Roman Catholic) 3rd Term.

Rep. Mazie Hirono [D-HI] Mazie Keiko Hirono is the first immigrant woman of Asian ancestry to be elected to and to serve in the United State House of Representatives. She was also the first woman of Asian ancestry born in a foreign land to be elected to a statewide office and to serve two 4-years terms as the State of Hawaii's ninth elected Lieutenant Governor. She was the Democratic Party candidate for Governor in 2002, one of a handful of women in the United States to become their party's nominee for Governor. She was born in Fukushima, Japan on Nov. 3, 1947. Hirono was naturalized a U.S. citizen in 1959, the year Hawaii became a state. She Assumed office Jan. 4, 2007 and Represents the 2nd Congressional District of Hawaii (Non-Practicing BUDDIST) 1st Term.

Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee [D-TX] Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee is serving her seventh term as a member of the United States House of Representatives. She represents the 18th Congressional District of Texas, centered in Houston, which is the energy capital of the world. Jackson-Lee born in Queens, graduated from Jamaica High School in Queens New York. Jackson-Lee moved to Houston after her husband, took a job at the Univ. Of Houston. As a federal legislator, Jackson-Lee is an outspoken advocate for her liberal views; which range from supporting affirmative action to immigrant and women's rights. Supports selling high tech weapons (F-16 Fighter Jets and Parts) to Venezuala. Plagued by Criticism and Scandal, House staffers unofficially voted her the second meanest member of the body. She is listed as #98 in 1Bernard Goldberg's00 People Who Are Screwing Up America. (Seventh-day Adventist) 7th Term.

Rep. Patrick Kennedy [D-RI] Patrick J. Kennedy (Son Of Ted) is serving his sixth term, since Jan. 4, 1995, in Congress as the representative from the First District of Rhode Island. Kennedy has acknowledged being treated for cocaine use. In 2000, Kennedy was accused of pushing a security guard at LAX. City prosecutors ultimately decided not to bring criminal charges against him and he paid an undisclosed civil settlement to the alleged victim almost two years later. In 2000, Atlantic Navigation Company of Mystic, CT, claimed that a boat they rented to Kennedy was found abandoned off Martha's Vineyard and required $28,000 to repair. In 2000, the Coast Guard was dispatched to Kennedy's yacht after he and his date became embroiled in an argument on his yacht off Martha's Vineyard. In 2003, drew fire from his critics when he jokingly said that "I have never worked a bleening day in my life." On May 4, 2006, Kennedy crashed his 1997 Ford Mustang convertible into a barricade on Capitol Hill at 2:45AM. He had been operating his vehicle with the lights off in the early morning darkness. On May 5, 2006, Kennedy admitted he has an addiction to prescription medication and announced he would be re-admitting himself to a drug rehabilitation facility at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota where he has sought treatment for prior addictions. On May 8, 2006, Kennedy was endorsed by the Rhode Island Democratic Party. On June 13, 2006, Kennedy made a deal with prosecutors and pleaded guilty to a charge of driving under the influence of prescription drugs. Patrick will be serving one year probation and paying a fine of $350. Two of the three charges (reckless driving and failure to exhibit a driving permit) were dismissed. Kennedy has stated that he does not plan to resign. Kennedy now sits on the powerful panel, which has authority over all of the federal government's discretionary spending. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Rep. Zoe Lofgren [D-CA] Elected in Nov.1994 as only freshman Democrat from west of the Rocky Mountains. Currently serving District 16 in California, which encompasses San Jose and Santa Clara County and has served in the House from 1995-Present. Representative Zoe Lofgren clearly opposes securing our borders, and has the worst record when it comes to border security. Representative Zoe Lofgren has voted in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens. Representative Zoe Lofgren has voted in favor of giving illegal aliens further rewards and other incentives to come such as in-state tuition, educational benefits, welfare and health care services. (Faith: Non Declared) 7th Term

Read These:
Lofgren stance on Immigration: Click here for details

All Immigration Votes of Representative Zoe Lofgren:
http://profiles.numbersusa.com/improfile.php3?DistSend=CA&VIPID=75

Rep. Nita Lowey [D-NY] Congresswoman Nita M. Lowey is currently serving her ninth term in Congress, representing parts of Westchester and Rockland counties. Her district is located in the northern suburbs of New York City and includes most of Westchester County including New Rochelle, White Plains, Scarsdale, Tarrytown, Mamaroneck, Ossining, and part of Yonkers as well as part of eastern Rockland County, including the county seat New City, Haverstraw, and Congers. She was first elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1988, being re-elected eight times. Lowey was recognized by the New York Post as "a key general in the battle to rebuild New York" for her leadership in securing over $20 billion for recovery efforts after September 11, 2001. Her efforts to distribute homeland security grants based on risk have been endorsed by The New York Times. Lowey has had a liberal voting record. A notable cause supported by her is public broadcasting and an equally stalwart defense of the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA). She has been praised by the Boston Globe as someone who, "speaks of the world's victimized women and children as if they were voters in her district." (Jewish) 9th Term

Rep. Carolyn Maloney [D-NY] A force in representing the interests of the City of New York, 14th district (Manhattan, Queens) in Congress from the time she entered, in Jan. 1993. Check the link to Congresswoman Carolyn Maloney On Issues & Legislation: Good luck determining what her position is. Her voting record will be the only way to nail her down. Definably a Liberal.
http://maloney.house.gov/index.php?option=com_issues&Itemid=35

Vague Except on Gun Control!!
"I believe that keeping guns out of the hands of youths and criminals will help reduce the incidence of gun crimes in the United States. A ban on assault weapons and increased restrictions on weapons such as the 50 caliber sniper rifle are critical to achieving this goal." You must read:- Al Qaeda Already Has 25! Under her Guns Press Releases. 08/18/04 -(Presbyterian) 8th Term

Rep. Edward Markey [D-MA] His first election to the United States Congress was in Nov.2, 1976. Immigration Voting Report Card for Rep. Edward Markey Grades Updated: March 23, 2007 (F-)
http://grades.betterimmigration.com/testgrades.php3?District=MA&VIPID=372

We know he's a Gun Grabber but finding any other productive legislation in 31 years is hard. Only way to nail him down is with his Liberal voting record. (Roman Catholic) 16th Term

Rep. James McGovern [D-MA] Currently serving his sixth term in Congress, Jim McGovern was first sworn in as U.S. Representative for Massachusetts' 3rd Congressional District, the 3rd Congressional District is made up of 28 cities and towns in 4 counties throughout the State, on January 7, 1997. McGovern is a radical Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Rep. Martin Meehan [D-MA] First Elected Nov. 3, 1992. In his more than ten years in Congress, has emerged as an advocate for the people of the Fifth Congressional District of Massachusetts' 29 cities and towns. Meehan, who is leaving Congress to become chancellor of the University of Massachusetts in Lowell in July, said he's been swamped with money requests from state and national Democratic officials as well as charities eager for a cut of his leftover $5.1 million campaign account. Meehan has more political cash than any other House member. Meehan has considered running for Senate in recent years. He could simply keep his account intact for use if either Sen. John Kerry or Sen. Edward Kennedy leaves office. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Rep. Bradley Miller [D-NC] North Carolina's first representative to its thirteenth and newest Congressional District -- a district that stretches from the state's capitol, Raleigh, along the Virginia border counties to Greensboro in the state's piedmont region. Miller is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Sworn in January of 2003, Rep. Miller serves on the Committees on Financial Services and Science. (Episcopalian) 2nd Term

Rep. James Moran [D-VA] Congressman Jim Moran was elected to his ninth term in the U.S. House of Representatives in November 2006. Moran is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Has been investigated at least twice for ethics violations. He is a member of the Appropriations Committee, where he serves on the Defense Subcommittee and Interior Subcommittee. (Roman Catholic) 9th Term

Rep. William Pascrell [D-NJ] He was first sworn in to the United States House of Representatives, representing the Eighth Congressional District of New Jersey, in November of 1996 and was sworn into his sixth term in January of 2007. Bill was named Outstanding Legislator of the Year by the Department of New Jersey Jewish War Veterans as well as the New Jersey Veterans of Foreign Wars. Bill has also been recognized by Ceasefire New Jersey for his efforts to reduce gun violence in our communities. Bill is a member of the Albanian, Armenian, Baltic, Hellenic, Korean, Sri Lankan, Turkish, Ukrainian and Human Rights Caucuses in Congress. He is also the co-Chairman of the Italian-American Congressional Delegation. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Rep. Edward Pastor [D-AZ] In the 109th Congress, Ed Pastor has served 14 years in Congress. He represents the Fourth Congressional District of Arizona (a new district that is the result of redistricting). Based entirely in Maricopa County and centered around Phoenix in Arizona's rapidly growing "Valley of the Sun." The district encompasses South and Central Phoenix, it also stretches into the communities of Glendale and Guadalupe. He formerly represented the Second Congressional District. Edward Pastor has sponsored 18 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 14 haven't made it out of committee and 2 were successfully enacted). Pastor has co-sponsored 1390 bills during the same time period. (Roman Catholic) 8th Term

Rep. Janice Schakowsky [D-IL] Jan Schakowsky was elected to represent Illinois' 9th Congressional District on November 3, 1998, after serving for eight years in the Illinois State Assembly. U.S. Representative Jan Schakowsky (D-IL), founding member of the Out of Iraq Caucus, sent a letter to her colleagues expressing her support for the Iraq Accountability Act. It set a timeline for a phased redeployment of U.S. troops from Iraq to be completed by no later than August 2008. Schakowsky serves as Democratic Vice Chair of the bipartisan Women's Caucus, sponsoring legislation that would prevent violence against immigrant women. She has been deeply involved in the fight to protect women's reproductive freedom. Schakowsky is a radical Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Schakowsky has sponsored 61 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 58 haven't made it out of committee and 0 were successfully enacted. Schakowsky has co-sponsored 2813 bills during the same time period.

Prior to her election to Congress, Schakowsky represented the 18th District in the Illinois General Assembly for eight years, before the good citizens of Illinois promoted her radicalism to the National Level. (Jewish) She is in her fifth term.

Welcome to Jan's Website: http://www.house.gov/schakowsky/

Rep. Adam Schiff [D-CA] Congressman Schiff co-founded the Democratic Study Group on National Security and is a member of the House Judiciary Committee and the House International Relations Committee. He is also a former Assistant U.S. Attorney in Los Angeles. Schiff is proud to represent California's 29th Congressional District, which includes the communities of Alhambra, Altadena, Burbank, East Pasadena, East San Gabriel, Glendale, Monterey Park, Pasadena, San Gabriel, South Pasadena and Temple City. Adam Schiff has sponsored 54 bills since Jan 3, 2001, of which 49 haven't made it out of committee (Very Poor) and 1 were successfully enacted. Schiff has co-sponsored 1417 bills during the same time period. Imported elitism (MA.) combined with CA. values. Schiff is a rank-and-file Democrat. Good luck trying to access his web site. (Jewish) 4th Term

Rep. Brad Sherman [D-CA] Certified Public Accountant (CPA) California
Attorney, California State Bar Certified by California State Bar as a Tax Law Specialist. First Elected Nov. 5, 1996. Served on the Budget Committee, 1997. Serves on: Committee for Foreign Affairs and Sub-Committees on, Middle East and Asia, Capital Markets, Insurance, Government Sponsored Enterprises, Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit, Domestic and International Monetary Policy, Trade and Technology. Serves on the Judiciary Committee and its subcommittee on Courts, the Internet and Intellectual Property. A toe the line "Party First" Democrat. (Jewish) 6th Term

Immigration Voting Report Card for Rep. Brad Sherman:
http://grades.betterimmigration.com/testgrades.php3?District=CA&VIPID=90

Rep. Louise Slaughter [D-NY] First Elected in 1986. In November 2006, Rep. Slaughter was elected to her eleventh term in Congress as U.S. Representative for the 28th Congressional District of New York State. Her diverse district includes the cities of Rochester, Buffalo and Niagara Falls. She must be more naive that than voters she represents.. "In the first 100 hours of the new Congress, We passed legislation to restore honesty and openness to our government, to re-establish fiscal responsibility, to strengthen our national security, and to expand hope and opportunity for all Americans, with 58 hours to spare".

Public Statements: Click here for details

"Democrats are going to show the American people a Congress with a new set of priorities and a new set of how best to do the people's business."

Abortion? As a scientist myself, I am embarrassed that this body would even consider something so egregiously devoid of fact and scientific proof-- I rise in opposition to H.R. 6099, the so-called Unborn Child Pain Awareness Act. While this bill purports to represent the findings of the scientific community, it is merely sensationalistic junk science. Just an example.)

Immigration? HR 6095 Date: 2006-09-21 Roll Call Number: 468 - She Voted NO as Usual.

The first woman in the history of Congress to serve as Chair of the House Rules Committee. (Episcopalian) 11th Term

Rep. Ellen Tauscher [D-CA] Born Newark, NJ. Currently serving her sixth term representing California's 10th Congressional district, which includes San Francisco's suburbs in Contra Costa, Alameda and Solano Counties. Ellen Tauscher has sponsored 63 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 62 haven't made it out of committee (Very Poor) and 1 were successfully enacted. Tauscher has co-sponsored 1346 bills during the same time period. Rep. Ellen Tauscher (D-CA) has become a controversial figure in the liberal blogosphere. "They certainly cannot be targeting me because of my record." (WHAT? Talk about having your head in the sand!)

Rep. Tauscher Talks Progressive Politics And The Netroots.
http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/26/tauscher-netroots/

"I have a record that's pretty much second to none when it comes to progressive politics," she said, citing her high ratings from reproductive rights, environmental, and labor groups. "I'm pretty much without contempt for anyone except perhaps for people in the Bush administration." Divorced. (Roman Catholic) 6th Term

Rep. Christopher Van Hollen [D-MD] Rep. Van Hollen was elected to Congress in 2002. Represents Maryland's 8th District. Van Hollen is a radical Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship. Before his election to the U.S. Congress, Rep. Van Hollen served 12 years in the Maryland General Assembly. I've been unable to determine why he was born in Karachi, Pakistan. (Episcopalian) 3rd Term

Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz [D-FL] Wasserman Schultz was born in Queens, New York and grew up on Long Island. The first Jewish Congresswoman ever elected from Florida representing Florida's 20th congressional district. The district includes portions of Broward and Miami-Dade counties. When Wasserman Schultz was sworn in on January 4, 2005, she insisted on using the Tanakh. Because Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert only had a Christian Bible, a copy of the Tanakh was borrowed by Hastert's staff from Congressman Gary Ackerman for this purpose. She was unopposed for reelection in 2006, and it is not likely that she will face serious opposition in the near future. During the 2006 elections, she raised over seventeen million dollars in campaign contributions for her Democratic colleagues (third most after Nancy Pelosi and Rahm Emmanuel), she was chosen as Chief Deputy Whip and appointed to the powerful Appropriations Committee. She will chair the Committee's Legislative Branch subcommittee. (I guess MONEY TALKS!!)

Wasserman Schultz is pro-choice, pro-gun control and pro-gay rights. After the Terri Schiavo controversy, Wasserman Schultz issued a statement that said, "The Congress is not an objective body. It is a partisan, political body."

Wasserman Schultz and Senator Arlen Specter were the driving forces behind the resolution that declared May, annual "Jewish American Heritage Month". (We cannot seem to have an honest discussion about the Christian roots of America. How much tolerance would [Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz] have for a Christian Heritage month? NONE!!) Schultz has protested an American flag photograph with a Christian cross on it that was on display in a government building. No one Cared!!!

Representative Wasserman Schultz brings to Congress her eight years of service in the Florida Legislature. She and had to leave office due to state term limits. She ran for the Florida State Senate in 2000 and was again victorious. During her tenure in Florida's State Congress, she was considered one of the most liberal representatives in the state. Once again, the "FEW" good people of South Florida this time, promote a Radical to the National Scene for the purpose of makeing policy for the Majority. . (Jewish) 2nd Term

Debbie Wasserman Schultz - As Seen By: Wikipedia (AMAZING)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debbie_Wasserman_Schultz

Rep. Robert Wexler [D-FL] Wexler, who previously served in the Florida Senate for six years, represents Florida's 19th Congressional district, which comprises portions of Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Born in Queens, New York, Congressman Wexler moved to South Florida with his family at age 10. Robert Wexler is serving his sixth term in the House of Representatives. Wexler has been named one of the "50 Most Effective Legislators in Congress" by the influential magazine Congressional Quarterly and was named to the Forward 50 list as one of the most influential leaders in the American Jewish community. Robert Wexler has sponsored 60 bills since Jan 6, 1999, of which 52 haven't made it out of committee (Very Poor) and 0 were successfully enacted. Wexler has co-sponsored 2350 bills during the same time period. Wexler is a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship Practicing Partisan Politics with the best of them and sticking to the party line. The only way to find him out is to review his voting record.

Immigration Voting Report Card for Rep. Robert Wexler:
http://grades.betterimmigration.com/testgrades.php3?District=FL&VIPID=200

(Jewish) 6th Term Thanks again to Florida!!!!

I can't comment on this, I haven't seen it. Doesn't sound too good for a politician though. Stephen Colbert coaxes Rep. Robert Wexler (D-FL) of the 19th District to say on camera that Cocaine and Prostitutes are "fun to do." Smooth. There was a YouTube video (07/27/06) on it however; it is "NO LONGER AVAILABLE".

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Representative Statistics:
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/repstats.xpd

GovTrack: Political Spectrum
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/spectrum.xpd

To Contact These "Representatives". (Or any Rep.)

Representative Offices with Contact information:
United States House of Representatives, 110th Congress http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

Support Bacteria, It's the only Culture we have left!!!

(edited ONLY to shorten urls so they fit without stretching the screen.)

Comments

• Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow, that's a lot of reading!!!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    gunphreak:

Well, my friend in arms, just consider how much reading I had to do just to put this together so you wouldn't have to read that much. These are some VERY dangerous people, but by no means all of them. Hopefully this will be some kind of a wake-up call as to the type of people "Serving Our Best Interest" by legislating away our freedom based on their personal views, victim status, birth status, nepotism, or financial ability to buy a seat over and over again. Most have bamboozled their constituents into believing they are doing the right things. Either that or big city folks are just plum stupid!!
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's quite a bit of information. Thanks for putting the list together. [:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Wagon Wheel
    gunphreak:

Well, my friend in arms, just consider how much reading I had to do just to put this together so you wouldn't have to read that much. These are some VERY dangerous people, but by no means all of them. Hopefully this will be some kind of a wake-up call as to the type of people "Serving Our Best Interest" by legislating away our freedom based on their personal views, victim status, birth status, nepotism, or financial ability to buy a seat over and over again. Most have bamboozled their constituents into believing they are doing the right things. Either that or big city folks are just plum stupid!!

And I appreciate it. If I sounded a little ungrateful, I apologize.

Man, that is a lot of crap dug up. Too bad not everyone knows it...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    dsmith:
    Glad to do it. Hope it helps the cause somehow.

gunphreak:
    No sweat, I did not take any offense. Sorry if my response gave you that impression. Tact is not one of my virtues. My intent is to get the word out to everyone. I sent it as an e-mail to everyone I know. Cut and paste it and do the same.

New information:

DiscoverTheNetworks examines the immensely wealthy charitable foundations that provide financial backing for leftist groups and causes. This will blow your mind!!!

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/guideDesc.asp?type=funder

Read the page and then scroll back up to the top. Click on "FUNDERS" and get a whole list of places to start boycotting, e-mailing, letter writing and calling.

OBTW same page: If you have time, link to "FRONTPAGEMAG" at the top and read:
    The EU at 50. Or get it here: ( http://www.frontpagemag.com/ )
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    LOTS of information there. This is what we are up against, typically "career" politicians. They do not care what their constituents think, as long as they can pull the wool over their eyes long enough to get elected again. (or buy there way in) They only care who's back they scratch, so the next time, theirs will get scratched.

At one time I was against term limits. What happens when you get a GOOD politician in office? Term limits would force that person out. Well, I have since changed my mind. The odds of loosing one good politician, pale in the face of how many BAD ones you would throw out.

I edited your post, only to shorten the url. The long ones stretch the page and I have to scroll back and forth to read it. If you want to, you can post the url in the following way, to shorten it.

(url="www.your-LONG-url-goes-here")Put your notation here(/url)

Use the square brackets, like this - [ ] - instead of the - ( ) - brackets. Don't leave any spaces anywhere, and use the quotation marks around your url.

You have to type this into the reply box provided here, you can not type it up in a word document, then paste it here. The quotation marks do not work for whatever reason. Well, you can, but you have to remember to change the quotation marks when you paste it in here, or it will not work.

You can even put a clickable link in the middle of a sentence. Then turn it "colored" if you want. [;)][:D]
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well done, Wagon Wheel. I'm glad to see that we are looking at the facts of the situation again. You've done some excellent research.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pickenup:

Thank you. I don't understand 10% of what you just said. I epitomize the term "computer illiterate". I tried 7 times to post it and had my girlfriend reformat the information 3 times. Never could get it all on there without having to scroll. Finally gave it up and posted it anyway. I sure do appreciate you fixing it. I had seen a post like it on here once before and it was a real aggravation trying to read it.

I'm all for term limits as well. No retirement bennies, just people who want to do the job for the GOOD of the country, not financial or political gain. Outlaw lobbyist. And, require a psychiatric evaluation to weed out the loons.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No retirement bennies, just people who want to do the job for the GOOD of the country, not financial or political gain. Outlaw lobbyist.
    AGREED!!!
    And, require a psychiatric evaluation to weed out the loons.
    Ok, I guess I'm out. [:o)]

P.S.
    Don't worry about stretching the page.
    You keep posting this info, I'll keep fixin it. [;)][:D][:D]
    Thanks for doing the research.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WoundedWolf:
    Thank You.

pickenup:
    Thanks. Just between you and me I probably wouldn't pass a psych evaluation either. Those Democrats have driven me plum crazy.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A Question of Ethics:

Congressional ethics reform?? Most Ethical Congress in History?? Here is another example of what to expect. Do you remember the Democrats making such a big deal about Cheney and Halliburton? Stand-by, they were amateurs by comparison.

The newly appointed chairman of the Senate Rules Committee, Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., is now duly in charge of regulating the ethical behavior of her colleagues.

She supports abortion rights and gun control laws. She politicked this year for renewal of the Patriot Act and sponsored a constitutional amendment to ban American flag burning. She is currently calling for President Bush to set a timetable for withdrawing troops from Iraq, but she strongly supported the invasions, occupations and "reconstructions" of both Iraq and Afghanistan. She sits on the Defense Appropriations subcommittee and the Senate Intelligence Committee, and she is a consistent hawk on matters military.

Here it is, another case of extreme hypocrisy and corruption by an elected Representative of the people. Self-service is more like it.

The MSM gave her a pass on this, we the people should NOT. Thanks to Peter Byrne of Metroactive.com the cat is out of the bag.

Senator Feinstein's Iraq Conflict:

As a member of the Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee, Sen. Feinstein voted for appropriations worth billions to her husband's firms. As the arbiter of Senate rules on ethics, it is incumbent on Feinstein to provide the public with an explanation of why she did not recuse herself from acting on MILCON details that served her financial interests, and why she failed to resign from the subcommittee after she recognized the potential for conflicts of interest, which, unfortunately, materialized in an obvious way and over a long period of time. Now she is wealthy. In 2005, Roll Call calculated Feinstein's wealth, including Blum's assets, at $40 million, up 25 percent from the year before.

Perini's common stock: 1997 Paid $4 a share. - Dec. 2005 Sold shares for $23.75 per share

URS's military construction work in 2000 earned it a mere $24 million. The next year, when Feinstein took over as MILCON chair, military construction earned URS $185 million. On top of that, the company's architectural and engineering revenue from military construction projects grew from $108,726 in 2000 to $142 million in 2001, more than a thousand-fold increase in a single year. Between 2003 and 2005, URS' share price doubled.

It's long but you NEED to read it.
    http://www.metroactive.com:80/feinstein/

An update on Feinstein's departure from MILCON.

Feinstein Resigns:
    Senator exits MILCON following Metro expos?, vet-care scandal.

Perhaps she resigned from MILCON because she could not take the heat generated by Metro's expose of her ethics (which was partially funded by the Investigative Fund of the Nation Institute). Or was her work on the subcommittee finished because Blum (Her Husband) divested ownership of his military construction and advanced weapons manufacturing firms in late 2005?

The MILCON subcommittee is not only in charge of supervising military construction, it also oversees "quality of life" issues for veterans, which includes building housing for military families and operating hospitals and clinics for wounded soldiers. Perhaps Feinstein is trying to disassociate herself from MILCON's incredible failure to provide decent medical care for wounded soldiers. Feinstein had ample warning of the medical-care meltdown. But she was not proactive on veteran's affairs and the system of medical care for veterans collapsed on her watch.

You would think that, considering all the money Feinstein's family has pocketed by waging global warfare while ignoring the plight of wounded American soldiers, she would show a smidgeon of shame and resign from the entire Senate, not just a subcommittee.

This ones short:
    http://www.metroactive.com/feinstein/feinstein-resigns.html

Want To Bet She Gets A Full Pass On This From Congress? Pass This Around And Let's See If The People Think She Should Get By With This Blatant Act Of Corruption And Self-Gratification At Our, And Our Militaries, Expense.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How many of you have seen this?

More Giuliani on Gun Control:
    March 20, 2007
    Alphecca: More on Giuliani on Gun Control ( http://www.alphecca.com/mt_alphecca_archives/003150.html )
    Also Read: Bloomberg Pushes Pelosi on Gun Control and NY: Now it's Bullet Control

GOA's John Velleco provides a history of Rudy's gun control fetish:

In 1993, Giuliani met with then-President Clinton to discuss national gun registration and supported the Brady bill, which had recently passed, but Rudy argued that it didn't go far enough. Clinton, largely crediting Giuliani for the idea, enthusiastically sent Atty. Gen. Janet Reno off to develop a gun-licensing and registration system.

In May 1994, as the battle over the ban on certain semi-automatic firearms reached its height, Giuliani threw his support behind the ban. On the eve of the final vote, he noted that so-called assault weapons "have no legitimate purpose." When the ban passed, Giuliani commented that "this is an important step toward curtailing the indiscriminate proliferation of guns across the nation."

When a lunatic attacked innocent civilians at the Empire State Building in 1997, Giuliani used the tragedy to again push for gun control beyond his city's limits: "We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons, and if in fact you do need a handgun, you should be subjected to at least the same restrictions-and really stronger ones-that exist for driving an automobile. ... Congress needs to pass uniform licensing for everyone carrying a gun."

When Rudy did focus on city gun laws, which already were among the most stringent in the country, his effort was only to further disarm the law-abiding.

In 1998, Giuliani pushed a proposal that would require gun owners to use "trigger locks" on all firearms, thus rendering the guns useless in the event of an emergency. Such a law would be enforced, he said, through "criminal penalties and the revocation of gun permits."

If Giuliani had a federalist conversion, it did not occur in his first six years as mayor, for in 2000, he again took his gun-control show on the road.

In becoming the first GOP mayor to launch a city lawsuit against gun makers, Giuliani complained that "less restrictive gun laws in other parts of the country" exacerbated the crime problem in New York City.

There's plenty more. Giuliani may claim he would let cities and states decide on their own gun laws and he might say that he doesn't support new national laws (including an AWB) but his record says otherwise.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Any American that votes for Giuliani ain't.

That sould have been apparent for a lonnggg time.
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Any American that votes for Giuliani ain't.

That sould have been apparent for a lonnggg time.

But highball, at this point, the frontrunners on either side of the asile, are ANTI_GUN . Isn't this what you have been looking for? If ol' RUDY is voted in he will do worse than Billy boy in the eyes of the 2nd Amendment. Why discourage people from voting for the gun banners ?
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Good point.
    I will restate what I mean.

Voting for ANY of the frontrunners is Anti-American...UNLESS you understand that the entire pack is corrupted and you are willing to wade into the river of blood that their polices of hate and evil SHOULD generate here in America..assuming there are any men left here.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A Question of Ethics:

Congressional ethics reform?? Most Ethical Congress in History?? Here is another example of what to expect. Do you remember the Democrats making such a big deal about Cheney and Halliburton? Stand-by, they were amateurs by comparison.

The newly appointed chairman of the Senate Rules Committee, Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., is now duly in charge of regulating the ethical behavior of her colleagues.

She supports abortion rights and gun control laws. She politicked this year for renewal of the Patriot Act and sponsored a constitutional amendment to ban American flag burning. She is currently calling for President Bush to set a timetable for withdrawing troops from Iraq, but she strongly supported the invasions, occupations and "reconstructions" of both Iraq and Afghanistan. She sits on the Defense Appropriations subcommittee and the Senate Intelligence Committee, and she is a consistent hawk on matters military.

Here it is, another case of extreme hypocrisy and corruption by an elected Representative of the people. Self-service is more like it.

The MSM gave her a pass on this, we the people should NOT. Thanks to Peter Byrne of Metroactive.com the cat is out of the bag.

Senator Feinstein's Iraq Conflict:

As a member of the Military Construction Appropriations subcommittee, Sen. Feinstein voted for appropriations worth billions to her husband's firms. As the arbiter of Senate rules on ethics, it is incumbent on Feinstein to provide the public with an explanation of why she did not recuse herself from acting on MILCON details that served her financial interests, and why she failed to resign from the subcommittee after she recognized the potential for conflicts of interest, which, unfortunately, materialized in an obvious way and over a long period of time. Now she is wealthy. In 2005, Roll Call calculated Feinstein's wealth, including Blum's assets, at $40 million, up 25 percent from the year before.

Perini's common stock: 1997 Paid $4 a share. - Dec. 2005 Sold shares for $23.75 per share

URS's military construction work in 2000 earned it a mere $24 million. The next year, when Feinstein took over as MILCON chair, military construction earned URS $185 million. On top of that, the company's architectural and engineering revenue from military construction projects grew from $108,726 in 2000 to $142 million in 2001, more than a thousand-fold increase in a single year. Between 2003 and 2005, URS' share price doubled.

It's long but you NEED to read it.
    http://www.metroactive.com:80/feinstein/

An update on Feinstein's departure from MILCON.

Feinstein Resigns:
    Senator exits MILCON following Metro expos?, vet-care scandal.

Perhaps she resigned from MILCON because she could not take the heat generated by Metro's expose of her ethics (which was partially funded by the Investigative Fund of the Nation Institute). Or was her work on the subcommittee finished because Blum (Her Husband) divested ownership of his military construction and advanced weapons manufacturing firms in late 2005?

The MILCON subcommittee is not only in charge of supervising military construction, it also oversees "quality of life" issues for veterans, which includes building housing for military families and operating hospitals and clinics for wounded soldiers. Perhaps Feinstein is trying to disassociate herself from MILCON's incredible failure to provide decent medical care for wounded soldiers. Feinstein had ample warning of the medical-care meltdown. But she was not proactive on veteran's affairs and the system of medical care for veterans collapsed on her watch.

You would think that, considering all the money Feinstein's family has pocketed by waging global warfare while ignoring the plight of wounded American soldiers, she would show a smidgeon of shame and resign from the entire Senate, not just a subcommittee.

This ones short:
    http://www.metroactive.com/feinstein/feinstein-resigns.html

Want To Bet She Gets A Full Pass On This From Congress? Pass This Around And Let's See If The People Think She Should Get By With This Blatant Act Of Corruption And Self-Gratification At Our, And Our Militaries, Expense.

Putting Dianne Swinestein in charge of ethics is like asking a vampire to watch over a bloodbank.
  • Options
    Tigerclaw_xTigerclaw_x Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Janice Shakowski, or whatever her name is.
    She is Jewish, nothing wrong with that. The problem is that there are a LOT of Jewish people living in that area of Illinois. Most of them AUTOMATICALLY vote for her. Even if they are Republicans.
    Why? Because of her race/religion. My friend, who is also jewish, have told me that during the election in his synagogue the rabbi was telling people to vote for her, to put "Someone who will care about our needs" into power.
    I am not an anti-semite. I really do not care about your colour or race. However, such practices seems to be rather unethical. I beleive there was something about a noncense called "Separation of Church and state". Yes, I know that the Bible Totting southerners from the Bible belt have the same problem, however, in both cases such thigns are just plain WRONG.
    Janice seems to think that "all dem white folks with dem guns and pickup trucks" are dangerous to her and other jews. I dunno what she is smoking, but she ain't sharing what she is smoking, and that is just WRONG. I have yet to see a statistics which talks about someone doing a drive by of a synagoge with a legally obtained rifle or SMG.
    I called her. Tried to reason with her. She ain't listening.
    I am a democrat myself. Needless to say that in the next election, I will register to vote in HER district and vote against her.
  • Options
    biglou250biglou250 Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for putting that together Wagon Wheel.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    There are a couple of surprises on this list. Surprised me anyway.

CFR / NAU & 2008 Presidential Candidates
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM&mode=related&search=
  • Options
    Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We know who we need to take out...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Dem. Debate, as usual, was a joke and without any real substance. One question and the reply, however, should be broadcast widely throughout the gun ownership community and here it is:

Democrats Bash Gun Owners in YouTube Moment -- 07/25/2007

CLick here for details
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    There are a couple of surprises on this list. Surprised me anyway.

CFR / NAU & 2008 Presidential Candidates
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM&mode=related&search=

No surprises here, but an excellent link/video. Thanks WW