In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't ya just love "Executive Orders"?
  • Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Marc1301Marc1301 Member Posts: 31,897 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Join the party!
    "Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here." - William Shatner
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    im just going to say it I have no Friggin clue as to what that just said. Anyone want to give me the cliff note dummyfied version of that?

doesnt taking the fifth, mean you don't want to say or do anything to either incriminate or further incriminate yourself?

dummify me please
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Odawgp
    im just going to say it I have no Friggin clue as to what that just said. Anyone want to give me the cliff note dummyfied version of that?

doesnt taking the fifth, mean you don't want to say or do anything to either incriminate or further incriminate yourself?

dummify me please

It says that his Royal Majesty GWB or his henchmen can and HAVE ALREADY seized property and money by an accusation of helping bad rag heads in Iraq.

It does not require proof it requires the accusation. Your grandma could have her money market funds stolen by GWB without recourse or the chance to face her accuser. All this by edict of the King George the *.
  • OdawgpOdawgp Member Posts: 5,380 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958

dummify me please

It says that his Royal Majesty GWB or his henchmen can and HAVE ALREADY seized property and money by an accusation of helping bad rag heads in Iraq.

It does not require proof it requires the accusation. Your grandma could have her money market funds stolen by GWB without recourse or the chance to face her accuser. All this by edict of the King George the *.

[V]
  • bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bpost1958

dummify me please

[V]

Sometimes accuracy is brutal. GWB has earned every iota of distain I have for him. He well deserves the monikers and descriptives in most posts critical of his actions. On the border issue alone GWB has very well fought for and earned the title of "*".
  • LKB3rdLKB3rd Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So war protesting is now illegal, punishable by seizure of your property. Thanks Dubya!