In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

2A review upcoming

green milegreen mile Member Posts: 619 ✭✭✭
I saw two blurbs on the news this week about the Supreme Court planning to review the Washington D.C. policy that the 2nd Amendment does not cover the average citizen to own a weapon(gun). If they (Supreme Court) side with the current laws of Washington D.C., this could prompt other states and cities to follow suite. I'm no chicken little but this could be dangerous water to wade through. This, combined with the very real possibility that the Democrats are going to take power in the next presidential election, could be the beginning of bringing back the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act and 10 round magazines for semi-auto weapons. I think it is time for the NRA and Gun Owners of America to get off their * and start getting things organized to confront this potential issue before they have to play catch up.