In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Settling the NRA dispute (hopefully)

13»

Comments

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    TR,
    You are talking of building an organization, not rights. Our rights were allready built by God and plainly written by our fore-fathers. We simply need to hang traitors. A differing OPINION is one thing, destroying MY RIGHTS is another.

Simply put, you shouldn't SUPPORT anyone or anything that destroys ANYONES rights at anytime. The NRA has, hence will NOT regain my support, EVER.

How long would you use your local bank if they kept making "errors" in their favor at your expense before you found a new bank? Wouldn't take me too long. You apparently would wait till you're pennyless.
  • tr foxtr fox Member Posts: 13,856
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by freemind
    TR,
    You are talking of building an organization, not rights. Our rights were allready built by God and plainly written by our fore-fathers. We simply need to hang traitors. A differing OPINION is one thing, destroying MY RIGHTS is another.

Simply put, you shouldn't SUPPORT anyone or anything that destroys ANYONES rights at anytime. The NRA has, hence will NOT regain my support, EVER.

How long would you use your local bank if they kept making "errors" in their favor at your expense before you found a new bank? Wouldn't take me too long. You apparently would wait till you're pennyless.

Hell, with my wife's attitude about money I'm already pennyless. Besides you can talk about your God given right, but God is not here protecting you from the politicians passing laws taking your rights away. Along with your own efforts you also need organized efforts to protect your rights.

The situation is simply the law of the balance of power. You have organizations (Sara Brady, liberal media, etc) trying to take away your rights. To balance that we pro-gun people need our own organizations working to try and save our rights. I don't llike it but that is the way it is and anyone who doubts that expresses doubt simply because that is a good excuse for them to not help in the gun rights war.