In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Bush administration has shown their true colors.
    This comes as NO surprise to "some" of us.
  • Options
    gunphreakgunphreak Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The traitors have revealed themselves!!!!

mob.gif
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Most amusing.
    Remember when so many called bush 'pro-second Amendment'..? Ain't it hell to be right..when the government is wrong ?

quote:More ominously, if Mr. Clement's balancing test were adopted by the High Court, it would be an open invitation to judges nationwide to essentially legislate what is or isn't proper regulation. The beauty of Judge Silberman's standard is that it carved out wide Constitutional protections for arms -- such as "most" hand guns and hunting rifles -- that Americans now own and that might reasonably have been anticipated by the Founders. The Bush Justice Department is instead inviting the Supreme Court to uphold an individual right to bear arms in principle but then allow politicians and judges to gut it in practice.
  • Options
    chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What did anyone expect. This falls right into line with the rest of this administrations behavior. They have betrayed thier entire base. I feel angry for all of them and I did not come anywhere near voting for this charlatan puppet.

Welcome back from wonderland. I am looking forward to having real debates with conservatives now that the koolaid is wearing off.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Most amusing.
    Remember when so many called bush 'pro-second Amendment'..? Ain't it hell to be right..when the government is wrong ?

quote:More ominously, if Mr. Clement's balancing test were adopted by the High Court, it would be an open invitation to judges nationwide to essentially legislate what is or isn't proper regulation. The beauty of Judge Silberman's standard is that it carved out wide Constitutional protections for arms -- such as "most" hand guns and hunting rifles -- that Americans now own and that might reasonably have been anticipated by the Founders. The Bush Justice Department is instead inviting the Supreme Court to uphold an individual right to bear arms in principle but then allow politicians and judges to gut it in practice.

I assume that doesn't include me, right???
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Gunphreak;
    Don't remember having that argument with you...no.

You have always seemed to be intelligent.[:D]..unlike many that were convinced that bush was the new Saviour...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I knew the instance that Bush claimed he supported the Klinton Viktim Disarmament Edikt that he was an enemy.