In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

World's Greatest Gun Lawyer!!!

CapnRobCapnRob Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
Hello All You Great G.B.ers !!!!!!

THE SKIPPER IS BACK

Despite the best efforts of our wonderful friends at the BATFE

Yup, they tried to take The Ole' Cap'n down. Those who know me well are all too aware of my strenuous accordance with the law. Which means if they'll do it to me, they'll do it to ANYBODY!

With the help of The Good Lord Above and Atty. Nick Hentoff they were sent packin' today.

I hope and pray none of the good law abiding users of this site ever need him, but if you do:

http://www.hentofflaw.com/

"...He is an expert on the law of self defense, is a life member of the National Rifle Association, a graduate of Gunsite Training Academy's 499 Expert Pistol Course and a Certified NRA Firearms Instructor..."

God Bless You All,

Cap'n Rob

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Well, I don't know you OR your story.I am glad all turned out well. We all know the alphabet soups are nothing but trouble anyway.
  • Options
    dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The life member of the NRA does not make for confidence. Does that mean he fights for existing gun laws, or just tries to stop people from getting convicted?