In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

very curious

dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
i didnt know whether to post this here or in general discussion so if ive put it in the wrong place please excuse me.
i know you have laws that in theory should be used to identify illegal aliens and arrest them and either punish them with fines or prison then remove them from the united states...
from what i have seen and heard on tv and read in the gunbroker forums and other places it appears that for some reason these laws are not enforced...
why? has any politician or bueracrat or anyone else in authority in the united states given you, the united states citizen and tax payer ANY reason why they will not enforce the laws of the land ?
...this is a very genuine question, i am not trying to be a smart a#s or anything...i am genuinly curious.

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dan kelly
    has any politician or bueracrat or anyone else in authority in the united states given you, the united states citizen and tax payer ANY reason why they will not enforce the laws of the land ?

Dan,
    Their excuse is "the laws don't work". In theory they are correct. That is because they don't enforce them. Getting illegals OUT of this country does not bode well with globalists. Therefore there is but one way they are going to leave. That will be at the end of a barrel of a gun, held by fed up citizenry.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    The oft-repeated mantra;

Entirely too many of them to ever be able to afford the cost;

Entirely too inhumane to remove them;

They just want to enjoy freedom.

That seems to be the major reasons given by officials.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    well, it just seems crazy to me...change the laws,...thats one thing...but ENFORCE the laws as they stand now...it is obvious that a lot of united states citizens are upset and angry about how nothing is being done about the problem with illegals.
    i just have to wonder how many terrorists are illegally entering the united states through mexico?....its a scary thought!
    we have a problem with illegal immigrants as well, so it isnt just a u.s. specific problem, but if i suspect someone is here illegally and i report it you can be sure it is going to be investigated and if it is proved then the illegals are going to be kicked out very fast indeed.
    it is as if your politicians are deliberatly doing nothing...
    to try to get you, the u.s. citizen to take the law into your own hands and then use that as the excuse to hit you hard and put in place more laws that will take away more of your rights....
    im sorry for you, it cant be easy to see ignored by your politicians like this....good luck to you all with your struggle to be heard.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote: try to get you, the u.s. citizen to take the law into your own hands and then use that as the excuse to hit you hard and put in place more laws that will take away more of your rights....
    im sorry for you, it cant be easy to see ignored by your politicians like this....good luck to you all with your struggle to be heard.

This may well be the angle driving the Elites.

Were a small group of Americans attempt to drive out the barbarians, they would surely be met by swift, harsh action by the government..killing any that resisted.

I have a belief that the government has been pushing for armed resistance from scattered groups for years..so they can thin the wolves out.
  • Options
    rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's good for business to have a cheap labor force in place, the elite don't care, they live in their walled communities. When one of their daughters gets raped and murdered,(god forbid) then they will care..........to a point. It will take VERY pissed off people in just a few states(and we know who they are) to start shooting at these people coming accross the border, and maybe just maybe the govnmt' will start to listen. They better do something soon, before it's out of hand and every city and town from L.A. to Brownsville looks like Detroit. Support the minute men, the only one's with any balls.
  • Options
    WoundedWolfWoundedWolf Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Support the minute men, the only one's with any balls.

rgerge, I supported the Minutemen as well, initially. But then I learned that they weren't shooting either, just standing and watching like the Feds.

If a dozen illegals were shot dead while trying to illegally infiltrate our border then illegal immigration would drastically reduce overnight.
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    The oft-repeated mantra;

Entirely too many of them to ever be able to afford the cost;

That is the most amusing excuse of all. 364 days of the year, cThe cost of ANYTHING never concerns congress-money is infinite. But when it comes to illegals, well gosh darn we just dont have the money for it.
  • Options
    twin60stwin60s Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    aliens are a big money maker. are they invading your country as well?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    twin 60s..sorry to take so long to answer, for some reason messages from this post stopped getting through to me.
    the answer is yes, they invade us, but when they are caught they are locked up until they are deported!!
    we have one big advantage over your counrty though...everyone coming here has to come by boat or they have to fly!!..we dont share a common land border with anyone else.
    and i can guarantee you that if i report someone as a suspected illegal the immigration department here will investigate it!!...always!!
    your immigration department should be disbanded if they are not enforcing your laws!!..if that threat to their cushy jobs was made i will bet you anything that they will get out there and start arresting illegals left, right and centre!!