In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What happens to my pro NRA Posts?

slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
Posted one last night. Not here now. Post comments on various existing posts and they are gone the next day. What is going on here. Thought this was an open forum?

Comments

• Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOTHING that YOU have posted, has been moved or poofed by me.

Maybe you should look a little harder, before you start throwing out accusations.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    quote:slumlord44

USA
    51 Posts
    Posted - 03/13/2008 : 01:30:38 AM

I read a lot.
    Apparently, not enough.

Trust me on this..your priceless golden pearls of defense of the NRA are still around...for all their talk about the it, the Moderators desperately wish they were wrong about the NRA..and would poof nothing you have said.
    Hoping against hope that suddenly all that the NRA proclaims becomes true.that the Second Amendment is, was, and will forever be the central focus of the ILA arm of the NRA.

Alas.'tis not to be.And all your stout defense changes absolutely nothing regarding the truth of the matter.

What no doubt confuses you is ..there are several topics that appear at first glance to be the same thing..
    Pretty instructive in how, in fact, the NRA keeps you confused. Sorta like the old shell game, `ya know.
  • Options
    slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Found the ones I missed. Did not mean to step on anyones toes.
    Highball - Good comeback. Have not found anybody that I completely agrre with on everything yet! That is what makes the world interesting. As long as you are doing the best you can to help us all maintain all our freedoms in the way that you see fit, we are OK.