In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Re: NRA position on ANY candidate.....

GunHawkeGunHawke Member Posts: 576 ✭✭✭
I actually wanted to post on the question regarding the NRA's position on McCain because of the diverse and pointed responses. And, although I didn't really want to opinionate, I did want to ask a question about what I saw was sorely missed in that particular thread.

If there is NO candidate endorsed by the NRA, and no candidate "endorsed" by the members writing here....the ONLY subject of cocern addressed was firearms, or more directly, the Second Amendment.

I'm NRA, ex-Law Dog, and a firearms instructor so my Second Amendment stance is predictable.....BUT, I ALSO care about which candidate would appoint what liberal(s) to the Supreme Court!? And is there a pro-life candidate in the bunch? Or are any of the candidates pro-UN? These and other points scare me also......

Having said any of this, does it still make sense to write in a vote, don't vote at all or vote in Hillary in hopes of getting another Reagan down the road...after damage has been done?

Just wondering......

No need to fire a round over my bow! I'm truely just asking a broadend question stirred on by your posts and the fact that James Dobson said he won't vote this year, his concience won't let him.

Jim
GunHawke

Comments

• Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The ONLY Pro-gun and Pro-life candidate still in the race is Ron Paul. I've heard his name mentioned lately in the news as thee Only Candidate that really foresaw, and forewarned us about, the present economic crisis. I'll be writing him in if I have to. I just can't force myself to vote for anyone else without feeling as if I would be compromising my own integrity.
  • Options
    mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    The only candidate for getting us out of the united nations is
    Ron Paul. Ron Paul has tried to get a congressional bill
    that states life begins at conception. He is an obgyn, and
    has delivered over 4,000 babies. He believes the federal government
    should not dictate the states laws on abortion. Ron Paul is a
    strict constitutionalist, and has never voted for anything that
    was unconstitutional. He has a rating of A+ from Gunowners of
    America. McCain has an F. He also has studied economics. Was
    endorsed by David Walker the comptroller general who stated he