In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Rumors

HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
We are once again witnessing the rumor mills cranking out what I believe to be disinformation ..deliberately so.

Just one I will enumerate.

Box cars lined with leg irons/handcuffs set into the walls. This was told as truth in the Nineties ..and repeated endlessly.
I never was able to confirm ANY such activities on the authorities part...and without confirmation, it is rumor mongering.
I am hearing it again.

We talked about the `camps' back then.but I never saw a contract awarded ..until the other day..

We heard about Federal Prisons being built on Airports ..so the Feds can shuffle prisoners around at will ..and sure enough, at Will Rogers there was a building going up at one end. The Governor denied the building ..then denied it was A Fed prison ..until the building plans were shown to him.

There is lots of talk about the 'new gun laws' coming down the pike ..even Wannamaker advertises that. Welll...one ought to be prepared, certainly ..without going crazy.

I witnessed MANY people spending money like water ..on the run-up to `Y2K'..in spite of my urging to get prepared ..but also factor in NOTHING happening at all.as happened.
Many of those people are lost today ..believing nothing save what comes off the tube.

The point of this is.try and confirm before running down the road with your hair on fire.

We are in plenty of trouble, today.let us be sure it is REAL trouble ..and not a smoke-screen to misdirect our attention.

Let us as nearly as is possible, cede to the Beast and its Minions the dark, ugly lying grounds of prevarication, half-truths, slander, malicious gossip, and outright falsehoods.

The Constitution deserves no less.

[:)]

Comments

• Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Highball, friend, people will never know to the full extent, to what THEY are capable of, until they unleash THEIR plan fullblown.

I will agree that the rumor mill is an unproductive thing. It makes people direct energy in false direction. The end effect, when found false, makes people quick to dismiss truth when it does appear. I am as distrustful of THEM as the next beliver, yet the best I can do is prepare for the "what if's". I belive that is the best any of us can do. When the time comes, be prepared to fulfill our callings.

I will say this, for the people whom are unprepared. You that thinks in the time frame of today, are doomed for tommorrow. You that labor to relax, will perish from your own laziness. We that take personal resposibility serious, will have little patience for your groveling for salvation. WE make our own, by our own preparedness and labor. WE have paid attention, rather than sleeping away life. We depend on ourselves, not some "master" for our well being. You shall feel your own ignorance.
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Highball:

You're just trying to feed the "Conspiracy Theory". No sane American could beleive that stuff. Anyone who does know about this stuff will tell you it's for when we catch too many illegal aliens at one time!!!

American Concentration Camps
    Scroll down to: SUMMARY OF KNOWN SHACKLED-BOXCAR MANUFACTURE
    http://www.issuesandalibis.org/campsd.html

June 29, 2006 - Bush Plans 50% Dollar Devaluation & Martial Law; Inventions/Loansquote:I included PICTURES in the February 18, 2006 Dove Report entitled
    "NESARA SAVES Our World and ENDS Dangerous Actions" posted at link
    http://www.nesara.us/doverpts06/February_18_2006.htm
    The pictures include a December 2005 picture taken by a man I know in
    New York of a TEN three-tier PRISONER railroad cars which were part of a freight train traveling on the Conrail tracks next to northern New York State Route 5 between Amsterdam, NY and Scotia, NY. There are over 107,000 of these three-tier railroad cars in America; each can carry 143 prisoners. Do the math: 107,000 railroad cars multiplied by 143 prisoners = 15,301,000 Americans can be transported to the concentration and death camps at one time - day after day, month after month! Just like Nazi Germany!http://www.nesara.us/doverpts06/June_29_2006.htm

Concentration Camps in America | 11th Hour Action
    http://www.11thhouraction.com/node/1439
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Very interesting.

The other side of the coin..I saw pictures of the cars back in the Nineties.
    Nobody I could trust ever saw them.

The point, I guess..knowing about such things is nice...but what a person DOES after seeing the roundups start is the real cruxx of the matter...........

Just as an example of factual information..this picture was put on the web to keep people alive.
    The photographer was contacted a year or two later by the military...and informed that he had breeched some 'sensitive data'..a project..unnamed..by some East Coast company.
    The picture was taken late 1994...Camp Gruber...about 100 miles from OKC.
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/TRUCK/TRUCK2.gif
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not that they really exist, of course. [;)]
    But if they did, is there one in your area?

http://www.flyingsnail.com/Dahbud/femaconcentrationcamps.html
  • Options
    Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a bunch of Malarkey. Anyone who truly believes in this crap is suffering the after-effects of ingesting WAY too many drugs.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, techie..nothing for you to see here...go on about your business.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ballie,, don't get me wrong. It was definitely interesting reading, but it's all well-imagined thoughts from aspiring fantasy authors, isn't it?

How in the world do you think our government could keep this type of activity secret? The amount of construction, required communications and infra-structure resources, manpower and land-grabbing alone would be huge news. There is no way this wouldn't be plastered across the headlines of every Newspaper and Television station in the country. Plus the THOUSANDS of folks involved would have to, somehow, not say a word about it. You know THAT would be completely impossible. There would be more leaks about this than the transmission of my old Dodge Colt.
    Conspiracy theorists are fun to play with, but at the end of the day they just don't have the proof for their fantasies.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Very interesting.

The other side of the coin..I saw pictures of the cars back in the Nineties.
    Nobody I could trust ever saw them.

The point, I guess..knowing about such things is nice...but what a person DOES after seeing the roundups start is the real cruxx of the matter...........

Just as an example of factual information..this picture was put on the web to keep people alive.
    The photographer was contacted a year or two later by the military...and informed that he had breeched some 'sensitive data'..a project..unnamed..by some East Coast company.
    The picture was taken late 1994...Camp Gruber...about 100 miles from OKC.
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/TRUCK/TRUCK2.gif

http://www.bragg.army.mil/history/Commanders/Commanders Pages/Gruber/CampGruber.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/camp-gruber.htm

http://www.occra.com/locations/gruber.htm
  • Options
    Wagon WheelWagon Wheel Member Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tech141:
    I got ill back in Feb. and when I got feeling better I just took a break from my inter-net activities (even e-mail) to catch-up on everything I had been slacking off on. I'm still not caught up yet but making some time for pleasure. So.. let me welcome you to the forum even if I'm late in doing so.
    From this post.quote:How in the world do you think our government could keep this type of activity secret? The amount of construction, required communications and infra-structure resources, manpower and land-grabbing alone would be huge news. There is no way this wouldn't be plastered across the headlines of every Newspaper and Television station in the country. Plus the THOUSANDS of folks involved would have to, somehow, not say a word about it. You know THAT would be completely impossible. There would be more leaks about this than the transmission of my old Dodge Colt.
    Conspiracy theorists are fun to play with, but at the end of the day they just don't have the proof for their fantasies.It appears to me just don't get it, YET. Think about this for a few minutes:

WHO or WHAT disseminates the information you receive? Who owns the Media?

How long was the NAFTA Hwy kept a secret and how were the Millions (probably Billions) of Dollars that financed that project (and continue to do so) until it's exposure funneled into and hidden from the public? The construction is undeniably in progress!!

How can the President sign at least 3 Treaties (and as many as 218 agreements) with Canada and Mexico to form the NAU remain a secret from the public (most anyway) for at least 3 years?? All done without Congressional Over-site or approval. The media still says it's just a conspiracy theory!!! Many choose to believe that lie, despite overwhelming evidence!!

How do "We the People" continue to lose our "right" to privacy and freedom through the Legislative process??? Treasonous elected official that obviously support the NAU and ultimately the One World Government, dream up these bills then give them deceptive names like "Patriot Act", assure their constituents in Congress that they don't need to read them (or insure they don't have time) then pass them into law. Some get the late night push. Bush has signed them all!!

How can the general public be shielded from, and the secret maintained, of the Executive Orders this and previous Presidents have signed that give him ultimate power to lock this country down and start imprisoning citizens without cause under a multitude of circumstances. Pick a trigger!!!

I could go on all day with secrets "OUR Government" keeps from us, I'd love to know what goes on at Area 51 and how much it costs, but I hope you get the point.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if a person watches and observes, reads and connects the dots between the information they get, there is something truly sinister afoot. I've made many posts that have addressed secret agendas or deceptions within the Government. You may choose to call it all just a conspiracy theory and dismiss it. I choose to remain skeptical, on guard and self-reliant!!

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?. The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If.if.We didn't love freedom enough. And even more - we had no awareness of the real situation.. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward." ~ Alexander Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago