In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Ostalin and Hitlery: fascist think alike.

dannavy85dannavy85 Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
I love these two looney nutcases...

Democrat Barack Obama on Saturday conceded that comments he made about bitter working class voters who "cling to guns or religion" were ill chosen, as he tried to stem a burst of complaints that he is condescending.

I guess they were huh jerk.

"It's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Obama is a left wing rich scumbag no better than anyone in the Democrapic People's Fascist Party. Maybe we cling to our guns, our God and our supect of government and love of nation...I dunno, perhaps because of fascists like this idiot?

"Our faith is the faith of our parents and our grandparents. It is a fundamental expression of who we are and what we believe."

If your faith is with Mister Wright then I guess you know why many of us hate you.

Then comes the Hitlery Clintler

Clinton, speaking in Indianapolis Saturday morning, amplified her attack, saying Obama has no right to challenge gun owners or those who believe strongly in God.

What the? Since when did this fascist in Partnership ever believe in God or the right to bear arms?

These people are the reason so many of our troops have been murdered by islamo-fascists since 1979, why our borders are screwed up, why our children get raped and why our firm faith in the right to have arms is the check against radical liberal-fascism grabbing uncontroled power lust over our endangered nation.

Hitlery and OStalin can go to hell.