In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

need help comitting a crime

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
I went to renew my CCP today. I didnt know that they raised the price, and I do not have enough money to renew my expired license. I really wanted to commit a hold up today, but because I was unable to renew my carry permit, I will not be able to use a gun. Anyone have any suggested solutions to my dilemma? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Options
    Old IronsightsOld Ironsights Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang. I hate it when that happens.

You think you can get the proper permits to use Explosives sooner?
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know it is getting a little late in the day, to help.....today, but you might still be able to get in a hold up or two. Even with the funding, I'm pretty sure that it is late enough that you would have to wait until tomorrow to renew your CCP.

The way to get the extra funds today is with your wife's help. Providing she has her CCP, and they didn't both expire on the same day. You really should work as a team anyway, right?

If she doesn't, do you have anyone you could ask for a "short term" loan, to renew your CCP? You could assure them that you are good for it. All they would have to do, is wait until you were finished with the initial hold up, to get their money back. Depending, of course, on what interest rate they would charge you. Some of those interest rates can be highway robbery. [:0]

Hope I have helped.
    Please keep us posted.
  • Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    what if the PC crowd with the zero tolerance policies takes your aside seriously...remember 1984 is here...been nice visiting, adios unperson