In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A Better Country

2»

Comments

• Options
    triple223taptriple223tap Member Posts: 385 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I suggest you purchase or borrow, then read, "The Constitution in Exile" by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

Napolitano? NAPOLITANO??? That homosexual Faux News CLOWN??? The one who can't get 30 seconds anywhere else?

That dolt with NO credentials at all?

THAT Napolitano?

No wonder you're screwed up.

Go do something within your competence level; maybe write some parking tickets.

BBWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by triple223tap
    I suggest you purchase or borrow, then read, "The Constitution in Exile" by Judge Andrew Napolitano.

Napolitano? NAPOLITANO??? That homosexual Faux News CLOWN??? The one who can't get 30 seconds anywhere else?

That dolt with NO credentials at all?

THAT Napolitano?

No wonder you're screwed up.

Go do something within your competence level; maybe write some parking tickets.

BBWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!

Clearly you are simply a clueless numbnuts.

Judge Napolitano is on faux news at times, but I guarantee that they will NOT let him discuss his knowledge and views on the Constitution while appearing there in any detail, if at all.

That would be the reason he gets little air time dolt.

Faux news is squarely in the globalist agenda camp, thus, not interested in informing America about the Constitution.

Since you continually toss out your various and sundry "pearls of wisdom" on the subject of the courts related to the Constitution; I though maybe an informed, methodical dissection of what has happened to the Constitution via the courts, would be educational.

Clearly I should have known better. You like to spout off, but have nothing behind it but mouth.

Now, setting aside your mindless drivel, would you care to step up, man up and debate the "TOPIC"?

I think not, since when you are confronted with any informed opinion, or position contrary to your own, you fold like a cheap suit and subsequently resort to diversion tactics and sophomoric superfluous rhetoric.

You toss out an idea, usually a screwed up one, then when challenged, or a debate is opened, you revert to the above foolishness.

Go figure.

Just another example of the "little *ignorant anti-Constitution monkey, howling from his cage".*new addition to the description[;)]

triple, you are simply afraid and unable to debate a topic, since you always end up showing your *.

Frankly, you bore me and are not worth wasting time on, but hey, I gave it a try at least.

Come back if you want to speak to an adult about an adult topic, but please, if you do, get educated first, it is kinda embarrassing to see you fall flat so often.[;)]
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by lt496

Come back if you want to speak to an adult about an adult topic, but please, if you do, get educated first, it is kinda embarrassing to see you fall flat so often.[;)]

It might be embarrassing, but it sure is freaking entertaining.
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This thread has degenerated into nothing but insults.
    ENOUGH.
    From BOTH of ya.