In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Serial Killer - No Guns Involved

slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
A man was arrested in Granite City Illinois Tuesday evining. He is accused of murdering eight people in two states. My local paper does not detail how they were killed, but radio and TV reports indicate that they were all beaten to death. So much for the idea that if you eliminate guns, no one will get murdered.

Comments

• dsmithdsmith Member Posts: 902 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe the media is still right about eliminating guns... Maybe they can claim pistol whipping as cause of death. [:o)]
  • CUEANDCUSHIONCUEANDCUSHION Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since Granite City is so close to me here in St. Louis I feel I would be a lot safer if we had more fist control. Registering fists would be the first step to eliminating getting beaten. I feel safer already just saying it outloud. If the government just cut off peoples fists this would have never happened. Its that whole right to bear "arms" thing. Fists are part of your arm so it will never be safe in Granite City. (Sarcasm ended)
  • slumlord44slumlord44 Member Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You are lucky to live in Missouri. You can get a concealed carry permit. I live just across the river, 25 miles east, and the State of Illinois does not trust me to carry a handgun. My father used to tell me not to trust anyone who did not trust you. Now I understand what he was talking about!
  • Tech141Tech141 Member Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    F-em! I'm in Belleville and I recognize and observe my 2nd Amendment RIGHTS. The State Of Illinois is in Violation of the US Constitution.
  • anna3650anna3650 Member Posts: 130 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I live here in festus were this guy dumped those people
    and i go to that station

it was a very bad event so bad in fact
    people dont speak of the details

HUG YOUR LOCAL GUNSMITH
  • rgergergerge Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was told he used an axe. Now what?