In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Clintons war on guns

rkba4everrkba4ever Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    joshmb1982joshmb1982 Member Posts: 8,929
    edited November -1
    sounds about right. cant say im surprised. and people wonder why i get so p!ssed when the topic of the clintons come up and they cant understand why i cant stand Bill
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    Not to discourage you .. please continue posting these things.
    But the great danger is to merely ascribe these activities to the `clintons'.
    Most of us watching events in those years knew that this was a * they were working towards.

This type of thing has been a concerted effort in government for many years...including the bush administration.
    This activity has NEVER STOPPED...no matter HOW the brain-dead wish it were so.

A president that says that "The Second Amendment is about individual Rights to own a gun .. and we are going to enforce federal gun laws"..

Is a president that is working to disarm you.
    When that same president says "Send me an assault weapons ban...I will sign it".

Is a president that is working to destroy American freedoms.
  • Options
    chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Highball
    Most of us watching events in those years knew that this was a * they were working towards.

This type of thing has been a concerted effort in government for many years...including the bush administration.

A president that says that "The Second Amendment is about individual Rights to own a gun .. and we are going to enforce federal gun laws"..

When that same president says "Send me an assault weapons ban...I will sign it".

+1
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    +1 - Dead on it HB. You couldn't be more accurate.
    quote:Originally posted by Highball

• Options
    chaoslodgechaoslodge Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We agreed again? Holy sheet.
    [:D]
  • Options
    RogueStatesmanRogueStatesman Member Posts: 5,760
    edited November -1
    Don't start getting soft on me, Chaos[;)]!!
    quote:Originally posted by chaoslodge
    We agreed again? Holy sheet.
    [:D]