In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

thanx for help

llama girlllama girl Member Posts: 605 ✭✭✭✭
Thanks for all the info I needed on 45 ACP rounds I got at a gun show. Turns out If I had gotten them chambered possible over pressure and injury or death not an option for me. So I can reuse the slugs for my Judge in Long Colt.
Did you know that you can buy 2 Nagant rifles for the price of a used 22 rifle? Plus you get bayonets and slings. Be sure to take a magnet to the sportsmans shows and buy all the silver tipped ammo you can find. You should see what that does to 1/2" plate. After you never when you have to kill a car. All this ex Soviet surplus stuff is interesting. When Pravda newspaper says to the US warning we have been there done that says a lot. UN troopers and obama's comin' we truly on our own.(sorry Mr. Young)

Comments

• Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    My kind of girl, lol. [:)] Yes, that's the reason I got into milsurp rifles. A few cheap Mosins here, a few cheap Mausers there, and suddenly you're up to top dollar rare and strange milsurps... gets to be a sickness.
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jonk
    My kind of girl, lol. [:)] Yes, that's the reason I got into milsurp rifles. A few cheap Mosins here, a few cheap Mausers there, and suddenly you're up to top dollar rare and strange milsurps... gets to be a sickness.

I prefer to think of it as a minor personality disorder.[:p]
  • Options
    Riomouse911Riomouse911 Member Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I went milsurp with an SKS (but later sold it), Mauser k98 8mm, MkIV Enfield (Savage made) .303, 1916 Spainsh Mauser 7.62x51, two M-1 Garands, and a 9mm Helwan. It is kinda addicting, and really not very expensive.

My bud has a Mosin...dang thing is soooo loud we all call it the Thunderstick.