In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

If you could

reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
If you could help someone learn to reload would you take the time and effort to do it?...I would and I live in the Twin Cities area in Minnesota...I'm a handgun guy so if ya wanna do rifle stuff dont bother...:)

Comments

• Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes. Last year I gave away 5 presses with dies and stuff. A 15 year girl got her elk with her ammo. The year before she got her deer with ours. I do about everthing except rimfires. I could go on but why, keep up the work!
  • Options
    fl23infl23in Member Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    yes i would love too. i was tought by x-boss also a F class shooter, BR .22 shooter. I learned the basics, but still got pointed in the right direction. I would love to help a young shooter get into the hobby.
  • Options
    geeguygeeguy Member Posts: 1,047
    edited November -1
    I think about everyone on this forum will take time to teach. I learned 45+ years ago from books, made about every mistake you can list, and still learn more from this group every day. I have started at least 30-40 people in reloading, trying to help them from getting the frustration of common mistakes and use good equipment. In addition I buy up reloading equipment (several purchases made from this group)and sell it to the new reloaders with no profit so they can enjoy a great hobby. In many cases these reloaders have become very knowledgeable and now help me with questions.

The internet and forums like this have really helped people share. Anyone needing help has only to ask and I'm sure someone on this forum will give "hands on" help.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    I helped a friend set up a Dillon press and got him loading both pistol and rifle rounds.
  • Options
    oneoldsaponeoldsap Member Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm always willing to mentor those that truly want to learn ! Wish there were more young people learning the craft . But , as long as the liberals are running the schools , there will continue to be less and less of them wanting to learn !