In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

load recipe for 300 RCM

hadjiihadjii Member Posts: 976 ✭✭
I'm trying to find a recipe for reloader 17 in a 300 RCM, using a 150 grain Speer Mag-Tip. It's suppose to be the greatest thing sliced bread for the short magnums, however I can't seem to find any load data for it and the 300 RCM. Anybody out there have any insight into this? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    demo-dandemo-dan Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Per haps Jim at custom ammunition otherwise Larry from superior ammunition may be able to help.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks demo-dan for the reply.I'll give them a try and see what they have to offer.
  • Options
    AmbroseAmbrose Member Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Google 300 rcm. Part way down the list (about #6 or 7) references you to an article on reloading for your short barreled Hawkeye in Guns & Ammo magazine. They used RL 17 in several bullet weights.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank You Ambrose for the link to the article. I read it and it gave me just what I was looking for, recipes for the 300 rcm with reloader 17 and some other useful information as well.