In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Am I looking for a ghost???

hackley69hackley69 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
I trying to find a Lee Loader in 25-20 the kit for what I call table top reloading Lee said they produced this kit in the past but I have had no luck even finding a picture of one. If any of you guys or gals have one or even seen one please let me know and thanks for the information.

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hackley69,

No, you're not looking for a ghost but maybe a hen's tooth?

I have seen listings for this cartridge in the Lee Loader kit but it was a while back and on other websites. The links are still accessible through a search.

My guess would be that you need to post a topic in the GB 'Wanted' forum but keep searching the internet for these when one comes up for sale.

Best.
  • Options
    charliemeyer007charliemeyer007 Member Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They turn every now and then. While the Lee system works, the Lyman 310 system is much better. With the proper extras you can full size cases often handy for lever gun repeaters and also cast bullet projectiles.

I don't know the new guy but got lots of stuff from Randy. the310shopdotcom will have something in stock. I like the steel handles that take the insert the best.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks. I have posted in wtb section and I will look into the 310.
  • Options
    dcs shootersdcs shooters Member Posts: 10,969
    edited November -1
    Looking for these [?][:D]

SORRY, seen the boxes and didn't look that close, brain fart [xx(][:(] At least check out below [^]
    A bunch there [:)]

also check the 310 tools there
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by charliemeyer007
    They turn every now and then. While the Lee system works, the Lyman 310 system is much better. With the proper extras you can full size cases often handy for lever gun repeaters and also cast bullet projectiles.

I don't know the new guy but got lots of stuff from Randy. the310shopdotcom will have something in stock. I like the steel handles that take the insert the best.

Thanks[:D]