In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

shot making

longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been making shot for a few years. My shot maker requires lube on the drip shelf under the drippers. I've been using something called Red Stuff made by the guy that built the shot maker. I'm all but out of it & cannot find it. The guy that made it died a few years ago. I can find references to on shot gunning forum but that was from 2010.
Did see someone recommend a product called Copper Ease. It seems to be only sold in the UK.

Comments

• Options
    longspur riderlongspur rider Member Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've been making shot for a few years. My shot maker requires lube on the drip shelf under the drippers. I've been using something called Red Stuff made by the guy that built the shot maker. I'm all but out of it & cannot find it. The guy that made it died a few years ago. I can find references to on shot gunning forum but that was from 2010.
    Did see someone recommend a product called Copper Ease. It seems to be only sold in the UK.
    I tried some Permatex copper anti seize. It works but doesn't last real long & have to recoat several times. Anyone have any ideas.