In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

K31 + Redding Dies = two thumbs up!

Reloading for my K31's. Purchased a set of dies, but was unhappy with how the brass was formed.

Seems that most of the reloading dies are sized to other Swiss 7.5x55 chambers, which are slightly smaller at the shoulder than the K31's.

Received the Redding dies today, resized forty cases, excellent. A LOT less effort on the press as well.

Comments

• Options
    Ray BRay B Member Posts: 11,822
    edited November -1
    While I have more RCBS dies than any other brand, because I've accumulated them over the last fourty years, Any that I have bought within the last ten years have been Redding. I think they are considerably better.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tom,

I told ya so...my Hornady sizing die has sat since the first batch. Let us know how the accuracy goes with the new dies. Should improve a smidge.
  • Options
    dclocodcloco Member Posts: 2,967
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sandwarrior
    Tom,

I told ya so...my Hornady sizing die has sat since the first batch. Let us know how the accuracy goes with the new dies. Should improve a smidge.

I just need to go to the optometrist and get fitted for the auto zoom feature or the diopter eye!

Thanks for sending me in the right direction.