In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Data Collection

I have made an Excell document for collecting your range data for shooting up reloads and grading them. I would like comments and feedback on what I have made. I have no idea how to post it here but I'm sure I can email it to some of you guys when I leave work and get home today. If you would like to look at this simple creation, drop me a line at the user name I use here at nraonline.com. I would love to hear what you guys think. No hacks, trolls, spammers or idiots please. Real live interested, intellectually sound reloaders and shooters only please.

Comments

• Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Bump to the top. Anyone else want it? It's free. Any who have this please post a comment or two so the other folks can see what they are or are not missing.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by will270win
    Bump to the top. Anyone else want it? It's free. Any who have this please post a comment or two so the other folks can see what they are or are not missing.

Hell, I'll give it a shot. I too, created a well laid out program. I got a virus and had to reformat my hard drive, lost everything that I hadn't backed up.

Thanks
    Brandon

thegiancolas@yahoo.com
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like it. Just added a few fields that we talked about. Now down to 3 per page, but that is no problem.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Four per page was kinda much I reckon.

I'll send it on Cubs! Sorry you lost your program. Mine is written so all you have to do is avoid loss and natural disasters.