In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SP-2 powder

help iam down to my last 2 lbs and need to find a source
does any one know who is importing this powder
thanks

Comments

• Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shootlow,

You're probably 3 years too late for these powders. ADCO was the last distributor for the SNPE Vectan powders manufactured by Nobel Sport. Graf & Sons carried these powders until ADCO discontinued them and I think Natchez still has a supply of some of the powders but not the SP-2. Graf has a couple on closeout but not the SP-2. That's the best that I can do from here. Sometimes there will be a batch crop up from a store somewhere but it's truly hit or miss.

SNPE (French) has sold off their propellant lines and then there was a merger between two other companies that bought all the propellant lines which then separated the propellants into military and civilian. That's the last I heard of the Vectan powders. Even a thorough search of the internet yields virtually nothing usable except older information. I bought a bunch of the slower powders when Graf had their closeout but I didn't get any of the SP-2.

Good luck!