In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wanted Progressive Reloader 12Ga

miroku10miroku10 Member Posts: 2 ✭✭
After a Progressive 12Ga Reloader Looked after in very good /excellent condition for fair price. Will pay for postage to Melbourne Australia (Downunder - Practically a US State!)
Have had a few problems locating one or a fair deal on ebay and when I find one there are sometimes issues as vendor only ships to US.
After an MEC Grabber / 9000G or a Hornady 366 - Am new to reloading but will take it slow and precise. Would appreciate any assistance as to best deal as am just starting out.

Comments

• Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might have better luck with this if you post it in the Gunbroker "Want Ads" forum. Lots of people looking to sell things over there.
    I don't know if they ship out of the USA, but a couple of good sources for new ones are :
    Natchez Shooters Supplies www.natchezss.com (800-251-7839)
    Midsouth Shooters Supply www.midsouthshooters.com (800-272-3000)
    I'd advise you to get a copy of the Lyman shotshell reloading manual if you're just starting out. It will answer almost any question you might have.
    Good Luck................[^]