In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bullet suaging--what system to buy

RustyNailRustyNail Member Posts: 803 ✭✭✭✭
I would like to get into bullet suaging. I don't want to "underbuy"--that would be a waste of whatever I spend, yet I don't want to "overbuy" and spend needlessly. Does anybody know of a reliable hydraulic system that is a good value for the price??? (I will be suaging up to .50 caliber lead core/jacketed bullets)

Thanks, rusty

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    RustyNail.

http://rceco.com/MN.asp?pg=About

RCE Co.
    4090 Colver Road
    Phoenix, OR 97535
    (541) 512-0440
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by nononsense
    RustyNail.

http://rceco.com/MN.asp?pg=About

RCE Co.
    4090 Colver Road
    Phoenix, OR 97535
    (541) 512-0440

Hi nononsense,
    I see Dave Corbin runs RCE. Did he leave Corbin? Are they the same or sister companies?
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bpost1958,

I've spoken with both of them and without being rude, I can't get a complete explanation. It's really none of my business so I don't press them for details but this is printed on the RCE website:

"There my brother and I met the die maker, Ted Smith, and we started Corbin Mfg., Inc. For the next twenty-four years, I designed and made the tools and dies we sold. Then, for a number of reasons, I left to start my own shop, RCE Co."

The companies are separate and apparently intend to stay that way...

Best.
  • Options
    HighballHighball Member Posts: 15,755
    edited November -1
    I spoke with Ted a number of times, before he died. He trained Corbin...then Corbin abandoned Smith and started his own company. Sounds like what goes around...comes around...