In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shot 1st GSSF Indoor Match Yesterday

Adam5Adam5 Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
Well, I shot my 1st indoor match today, and I did horrible. I shot 2 sets, 352 in the 1st, and 321 in the 2nd. From what I was told that's about average for a first match. The good news is that I know what I need to work on. I found myself worrying too much about how much time I had left and not enough about staying on target. I also need to work on 25 yards. I normally shoot self defense distances, 12 feet and 25 feet. I'm not used to shooting at 45 and 75. But, I had a bast and that's more important than a high score (almost). I'm going to practice tomorrow, I hope to do better at the Conyers outdoor match, and the next indoor match on the 7th.

Comments

• Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't get discouraged. As long as your having fun [:p] and learning something, that's all that matters.
    Everyone has a first time -- You'll get there.
    Good luck [^].
  • Options
    pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Now that you have the "first" one under your belt, it's all uphill from here. [:D]
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by pickenup
    Now that you have the "first" one under your belt, it's all uphill from here. [:D]

Amen. Enjoying yourself is the most important. Sooner or later you'll become a benchmark.
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.