In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Universal extended S/H??

mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
I think I already know what the answer will be, but here is the question: Does anyone make a universal (for lack of a better term) extended shell holder? One that would snap onto the press ram and then the shell holder of choice would go on top of that. My need is for one that no one makes, for using on a trim die set up I made for an obsolete cartridge. Emery

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello I had a set of 357 AUTO MAG form dies so you coud make cases out of 308/30-06/etc This had a spacer that on one end would slip into the ram of my reloading press and the other end would take a normal shell holder head.......These form dies were made by rcbs so a normal shell holder of any size that you have to reload the cases after you trim them would work. Is this what you are looking for? Try Cabela's shooting catalog.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Perry shooter, EXACTLY what I am looking for! Thanks much for the lead. Emery
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As an update, I have also found that CH4D makes the Universal extended shell holder. Emery