In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

291X300

MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
I DID PRETTY WELL FOR THE FIRST NIGHT OF THE WINTER BULLSEYE LEAGUE, HAVEN'T PICK UP THE PISTOL SINCE LAST SPRING

Comments

• Options
    temblortemblor Member Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sometimes it's just like riding a bike -- Good shootin [^][^].
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello Mike I am impressed master class scores after 6 month lay off are you shooting 50 ft or 25 yards? If you are shooting 50 ft targets I am Really impressed. You need to go to Camp Perry. next summer."PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,972 ******
    edited November -1
    thanks perry, we shoot at 50'. getting real fancy up here. we even got timed, turning targets (hard to explane those oblong bullet hole tho)[;)]
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello great shooting as far as the strange shaped holes if the hole is long enough to go across 2 scoreing rings it counts as the higher of the 2 [:D]if it goes across say 5 rings it count one ring higher then the point of entry[:0]. For N.R.A. rules in international shooting if the hole is more then 1&1/2 times as long as it is tall then it is scored a miss[xx(] keep them in the black Karl