In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning Buckmark Grips

AmmoRatAmmoRat Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
Does anyone make target grips for the Browning Buckmark pistols? I'm looking for something in the line like Herrets not the finger groved Browning factory grips they call target grips. I have google searched and come up empty.
My buckmark 5.5 Target has always been my backup gun for bullseye pistol shooting and will now be my primary gun. I need some parts for my Hammerli trigger and guess what you cant get parts anymore since Hammerli was aquired by Walther. I dont have the money to buy a new target pistol (Walther) at this time and the browning buckmark shoots 1" groups at 50 yards so I will compete this year with it until I can find parts or a deal on another pistol.

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello check with CHAMPIONS CHOICE www.champchoice these folks support the guys at Camp Perry and all Bulls-Eye shooting . Also for your Hammerli parts I may have some 208S parts but you can also try Larry's Guns in the state of Maine he was a big supplier of Hammerli pistol and parts. Good luck on your bullseye. 32 Years at Camp Perry 10 times Presidents 100. Member of the 2600 club "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"