In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Federal 210M (Gold Medal) Match primer Needed

bludaoxbludaox Member Posts: 51 ✭✭
I am trying to locate some Federal 210M primers. All of the trusted usual supliers are out. The talk of the town is that Federal is at this moment not making any civilan primers. They have tooled up 100% for the military. My best option is to find some on somebody's shelf. Maybe a "Mom & Pop" reloading store. If any is out there, please let me know. Thanks
Roger

Comments

• Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello did you try Champions shooters supply, Champions choice www.champchoice.com and Gil Hebert they all stock harge amounts for Camp Perry shooters along with www.tntreloading.com
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you but still looking
  • Options
    konamtbikerkonamtbiker Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i have been trying to find them for quite some time. Havent seen them in awhile. I have heard that its cause of the war.....who knows?
  • Options
    ChetStaffordChetStafford Member Posts: 2,794
    edited November -1
    Check cabelas

I have been looking for 205's and finally found them on cabelas so I bought 3000 of them
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    Perry Shooter, are the prices at TNT reloading
    always this good?
    I compared 22 cal 52 gr Sierra HpBt
    and a 100 pk is much cheaper than Cabelas.
    rong
  • Options
    perry shooterperry shooter Member Posts: 17,390
    edited November -1
    Hello Rong like most things it pays to shop around and yes TNT prices are very good I buy large quantities of the same LOT number when it comes to powder, bullets or primers usually in lots of 10,000 so I don't have to work up loads very often I used to order for a bunch of us on the state team 50,000 -100,000 at a time so we could borrow from each other in a pinch and for the most part only Champions Choice would say have 100,000 primers of the same lot number. or 80pounds of Bulls-Eye powder. Cheers TNT is a good bunch to deal with check where they are going on their gun show route and you might be able to save on freight if they come near you. [:p][:p] "PRAISE THE HARD-BALL GUN"
  • Options
    rongrong Member Posts: 8,459
    edited November -1
    Thanks Karl
    ron
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey Fellas'.......Still Looking
  • Options
    HandgunHTR52HandgunHTR52 Member Posts: 2,735
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bludaox
    Hey Fellas'.......Still Looking

Did you try TNT? According to the website they still have them.