In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Full Auto Paintball Gun

guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
So can you get them? I mean a good one that will shot 100 rounds without reloading? Sounds fun.

Got Guns

Comments

• splatzonesplatzone Member Posts: 81 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    ya you can get full autos. and can shot as much paint that is in the hopper

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
    http://www.splatzone.net
    http://paintballtourney.com
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    And they're not even class III. [:D]

I've seen them around =o)
    I'd rather have a semi-auto though.

polarbear.gif
    Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.

The only way to get stoned??? - Whisky on the rocks.!!
  • 270 Deer Slayer270 Deer Slayer Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better make sure you got a good hopper thats not gonna break balls though. Something like a revy, evy or a halo.

"A blood trail is life" (Ted Nugent)
    turkey.gif
  • silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Painthorses with the invention of the electronic grip a fully automatic paintgun can shoot up to 20 balls a second for well under $200. And many full autos for under $100. Check out www.pbreview.com Although no fields that I know of will allow in full auto or burst mode on the paintball field because what they explained to me was increased risk of injury the insurance companies wont allow it. But see people play that way outlaw paintball.Check online paintball shops they beat the snot out of traditional stores for prices. Hope GB wont get mad I said that I dont think they deal in paintball stuff anyway. Check out a couple of my favorite places have ordered from them all many times without incident. www.xpaintball.com www.actionvillage.com www.paintballonline.com www.countypaintball.com I have ordered from many more that I wouldnt recommend these guys have given me good service time and time again

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • guns-n-painthorsesguns-n-painthorses Member Posts: 6,463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No range, no problem. I have 10 acres here with tons of railroad ties, rail and other junk on on acre(our railroad contracting supply yard). Will the paint wash off? Have you ever shot a cat with paintballs?[}:)]
    edited November -1
    Yes most paintball fill will wash off with just water. Called paintball cause first balls were filled with oil based paint but not for along time have they been now days its all non-toxic water based fill. But some is intended to stay alittle better to catch wipers and will stain light clothing but anything else will just hose or wipe off. And no I have never shot a cat. Not out of meaness anyway.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
    edited November -1
    heck i have many times the dam things won't stay out of my pond

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Back in the day Tippmann had one with a side loader with a spinning ball feeder. It was an odd design since the loader was attatched to the side (now rather common to centralize the marker for less profile) it was cool but if the ball broke inside what a mess. Tippmann also had a clip fed that was also full auto but the clips didn't hold much ammo. The game was a bit different back then so full autos were cool to say the least. There was also a uzi looking or a mac/10 that used primers to launch the balls. Those are really cool but I think they were called back or something (BATF?). Now a days you can just get the electroguns to spit in any configureation you see fit.
    edited November -1
    Hey does anyone remember that old paintgun that had a belt driven bottom feed hopper kinda looked like a magazine but larger? It held something like 75 or 100 balls. I remember it was pretty expensive for the time. What was the gun called? It was full auto wasnt it?

• ghshurricaneghshurricane Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gotta 32 Degrees Rebel Xtreme if anyone is interested. Will shoot 12 balls per second and includes a 20 oz. tank and 200 rd. hopper.
    edited November -1
    haha i'll take that rebel and crush it.. that's about all there good for..

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
  • rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Silver,
    I think you're talking about a Warp Feed. You can still get them. Check ebay. They've come down.
    edited November -1
    No not a warp feed. I am more knowledgeable of paintball than that. I will find what Im lookin for and tell you in a few minutes. These guns were real militant lookin and had a belt driven magazine to hold balls in. Ok Im back and I cant find it online. But kinda used the warp feed principle but this was built into the bottom of the gun. Never saw one anywhere but in the back of Paintball sports international magazine. And it looks like im gonna have to get an old one out later and find out. Just wanted to see if anyone on here knew what I was talkin about cause that was the earliest version of a full auto gun I can remember

• rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was a 'minigun' advertised for sale on ebay. It was supposed to come from the UK. Looked like the thing arnie carried in the predator movie. From what I've been told on other boards, the people selling them were scamming people. Their ebay id has been revoked.

In the pic it's leaning against a tree.

Is that what you're talking about?

If so, from what I understand, they never did get it to work. The one in the pic is a REAL minigun. And the whole thing was a scam. They may have intended to actually get them done and just couldn't, but either way I've heard of a few people that have been ripped off by them and I haven't heard of any that have actually received one.
    edited November -1
    actully you are wrong.. that is a mini gun for airsoft. i know the company that makes them your looking at 8k to buy one of those.. they are really killer

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
  • tsctsc Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not only are full auto markers hard to get (and are usually jerry-rigged to be so, not designed as one. There are exceptions to this.), they're inefficent at best, dangerous at worst. Please reconsider purchasing one, when a safer, more efficient and cost effective alternative is available. The Kingman Spyder Victor II will run you around $80 and be more than you need.
    edited November -1
    Quote-Not only are full auto markers hard to get (and are usually jerry-rigged to be so, not designed as one.-tsc

Are you kiddin tsc? Electro markers are a dime-a-dozen and work great. I have three spyder electros that have never given me a ounce of trouble and one spyder clone that is insane fast bps for less that two hundred bucks with all kindza aftermarket stuff stock but Ive got mine tricked out pretty nice. No over priced marker has ever intimidated my spyders. Or out shot them for that matter.

Think again tsc you can get a good electro for about that price.

• treadlok97treadlok97 Member Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you don't need full auto. you just waste paint. real men use autocockers.they are different but after you learn to shoot them they are great. i had a angel ir3 and black magic autococker and sold the angel.
    have fun, play safe, don't waste
    edited November -1
    Yea treadlok I like the Black magic cockers but would like to have and newer vert feed cocker to trick how I wanted. But I just cant get past the choppin thing. If I got to keep in the back of my mind to not short stroke the trigger I dont think thats good for my fun level. And I heard they are hard to work on but sweet to customize and I like shooting some of my buddies and people I have played with. But fun factor also goes down for me when I think of how much that would cost me.

• treadlok97treadlok97 Member Posts: 451 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey i have a vert feed body about 3/4 done. dye barrel, with lot of extras. blue to black fade sell cheap if you are interested. e-mail me
    edited November -1
    Tread I dont know much about building a cocker. Besides Ive not got the bug for it right now no one is playin. Cause its not that season around here. Maybe when It gets that time of year but dont think I could justify myself buyin a new marker when the stuff I got is only one year old.

edited November -1
    real men use autocockers ya those are the ones sitting on the side lines trying to get there guns working

quote:Originally posted by treadlok97
    you don't need full auto. you just waste paint. real men use autocockers.they are different but after you learn to shoot them they are great. i had a angel ir3 and black magic autococker and sold the angel.
    have fun, play safe, don't waste

Jess Carroll
    Splat Zone Paintball
    7610 West Nob Hill #99
    Yakima WA 98908
    509-574-5743
  • 270 Deer Slayer270 Deer Slayer Member Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Autocockers are gun that are just waiting to break. Spyder Victor...lmao! Buy an impulse!

"A blood trail is life" (Ted Nugent)
    fishman.gif
  • MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    We had a paintball day at my woods this saturday and there was two guns that really stood out.
    One was what they called an Angel and that was way out of my price range.
    The other was a tippman A5 with a flat line barrel and I am seriously thinking thats the one I want.
    I kept getting hit until I borrowed the A5 with the flatline barrel and then I took out three guys, one while he was running crossways. That tippman was dead on accurate out to over 50 yards.
    The angel was full auto capable but he had it set to semi, but you couldn't tell because it fired so fast and smooth.

wolfyboy.jpg
  • MN HunterMN Hunter Member Posts: 2,299 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    is this what you are talking about silver......one of my friends works for the company that manufactures them (ATS)

http://www.getrealpaintball.com/intro_set.html

"Not many like us, in fact very few, and most of them are dead" LtCol Pratt - USMC