In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Lyman 1200 DPS

Does anyone else use one?I got one for Christmas and have used it a couple times.It actually seems to work very well.Never is off by more than + or- 1/10 grain from my regular electronic scales.I just don't totally trust it yet.

Comments

• Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oldsingleshot,

Check out this review. http://www.surplusrifle.com/reviews/Lyman1200dps/index.asp

I was going to go with one myself but then decided to go with the new Pact system so I can use the scale seperately to weigh brass, bullets and other things.
  • Options
    knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Use it, trust it. I have one and it makes reload sessions much smoother.

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just make sure you give it a good warm up time. All electronic scales need atleast 30 minutes to become stable to the temp it is operating in. I usually give my PACT about a good hour to sit there after the calibration process.
  • Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by old single shots
    Does anyone else use one?I got one for Christmas and have used it a couple times.It actually seems to work very well.Never is off by more than + or- 1/10 grain from my regular electronic scales.I just don't totally trust it yet.

Awesome piece of gear! I love mine.

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought the RCBS charge master, works great! wanted the lyman or the Pact, but at the time the back order was about 4-6 months.

new_snipersmilie.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member