In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Online list of calibers

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
Is there an online list of gun calibers and their size specifications on line some where?

Comments

• Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There's one at www.reloadbench.com another is "Ammoguide" which you can link to from reloadbench
    What size(s) you thinking of, 10cal (and I don't mean mm)?, 2 bore (1.18")? As there are somthing over a 500 30 cal's alone (current, obsolete, rimfire & wildcat) some Idea of your usage might also be helpfull.

Edit to fix link (had a extra comma at the end)

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i just want overall general information, just trying to learn some stuff. Thanks, they have a list on there that looks great.
  • TheBrassManTheBrassMan Member Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Link seems dead.

Nowhere in the U.S. Constitution does it state: "Seperation of Church and State".

"Those who beat their guns into plow shares; will plow for those who don't."

62038332.jpgawcountdown.gif

"Isaiah 5:20 ?Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.Ammoguide.com

new_snipersmilie.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member