In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Good source for shotshell reloading

ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not really interested in reloading shotshell but I was hoping to find a place that has used shotbags I can buy to make sandbags. Hopefully some of the reloaders for shotshells can help. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just threw out about 100 used shotbags, but if you want I'll start saving them for you again. Also post this same thing on trapshooters.com or shotgunworld.com and I'm sure you'll get a similar response. But you'll find that those web sites don't hold a candle to the info available on GB. I just had empty shot bags for a long time, and they don't really do anything special so I tossed them. Now if you need some empty STS hulls I have probably 20,000 of those. I could probably part with a few.

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp

People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dave,

If you could save those bags for me that would be awesome. The range I belong to has bags but when I go out with a part of like 6 to 8 people I don't want to hog all of them up so people on the public ranges don't have any. Just let me know when you get about 15 to 20 saved up and I will pay for shipping. Thanks again.

Figure I would just bring my own.
  • Options
    dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If there are any skeet or trap clubs nearby you could ask some of those members if they have any.

Retired Air Force Msgt--NRA Life Member since 1971