In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

dillion 550 price?

there is a used 550 for sell in my area , comes complete with 2 set of dies , 4 heads , trays, mounted on a midway stand , asking price of $400 , is that a decent price ??

Comments

• Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a new one is $349 tool heads are $13.95. $400 bucks seems fair, $375 seems a bit better.
  • Options
    dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dillon dies run about $50.00 a set.

Retired Air Force Msgt--NRA Life Member since 1971
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,837 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you don't buy it I will, and I already have a dillon 550, that's a great price.

www.bluepress.com

I'd like to mention dillon equipment just doesn't loose any value, new or used.

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    People everywhere confuse what they read in newspapers with news.

-- A. J. Liebling
  • Options
    richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    Check with JJmitchell, he had a bunch of them he needed to part with. I think he was trying to sell them as a lot, but may be open to selling them separately.

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.
  • Options
    gskyhawkgskyhawk Member Posts: 4,773
    edited November -1
    thanks for the help everyone , the 550 is mine , i ended up trading a stainless Ruger Bisley Vaquero for it, he is happy and so am i, now I have to get it set up for what I want , going to start off with 45lc , then maybe 357, or 44mag
  • Options
    dg101windg101win Member Posts: 751 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You will be extremely happy with your Dillon 550. If any problems post here or call Dillon. Great customer service. I have had 2 broken parts on mine(one was my fault) they replaced the parts free no questions.
    I have had mine for about 8 years and love it. I load 38,357,44,45Colt,45acp. Have done 9m/m and 380 in the past.

Retired Air Force Msgt--NRA Life Member since 1971