In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Giveaway for reloaders - WINNER

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
Winner was bpost1958 - contact me via the eMail icon above and we'll work out the shipping details.

Thanks to all who participated!

This won't be the last one I do, guys. I'm short on firearms, but long on their fodder. [;)]

This is a "one size fits all" deal - ten to twenty pounds of fired brass in at least ten different calibers, all to one person.

I picked up a large lot of "stuff" Saturday, about 50% of which was fired brass in a variety of loadings I don't use. Among others, there are .308, .30 WCF, .32 Win Spl, .35 Rem, .243 Win, .250 Savage, .300 H&H and small amounts of some others. None of these is 100 cases or more, most are 20 - 60 pieces; few if any handgun brass, just rifle items. Some are 1xF, some fired reloads, some primed fired cases, just a hodgepodge from an estate. This is simply an inventory boost for someone who loads a large assortment of cartridges.

Throw your name in the hat if you are interested. All eligible except those whose profiles reflect participation solely or principally in giveaways. I'll pick a name / number Sunday. This is also listed on another BBS where I'm active.

BTT one last time.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain)

Comments