In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bulk Items

dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for a source to get bulk items for loading 40 S&W. For now it looks like 6000 rounds. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to get large quanities of bullets, powder and primers? I already have the cases.
Thanks

Comments

• ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Since your a resident of MN, I would order the reloading stuff from Graf & Sons in Mexico Mo. The shipping charges for heavy items like bullets, really add up quick. Mo would be a lot closer then TN.

luger_4.jpg
  • ThrockmortonThrockmorton Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    buy local if at all possble.You'll pay hazmat fees on primers and powder,upping the cost quite a bit on top of the other shipping charges....a pound of 19.00 powder could end up costing ya 25.00 or more.
    Around here primers and powder are easier to buy local than bullets,may be the same in your area.Most small shops just won't mess with em anymore.Thankfully my local Wallyworld has powder and primers...and presses,and brass,and wads,and.............. :)

Throckmorton SASS #23149
  • richbugrichbug Member Posts: 3,650
    edited November -1
    Berrysmfg.com is about as you are going to do on bullets.

My border collie is smarter than your honor student.