In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Isn't this a paintball forum?

ilgirlilgirl Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
I'm new here, but confused over the various topics. I see nothing about paintball. Can anyone help me to figure this out?

Comments

• Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is now the reloading forum. The name just has not been changed yet.
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ilgirl,

Welcome to the forum. This USE to be a paintball forum until us reloaders took it over several weeks ago. Now its a forum for us to discuss tops on reloading and ammo.
  • Options
    the loveable rat...the loveable rat... Member Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    you're presence here is the main concern i have about the admin's failure to properly rename forum to "reloading". sorry, i would hope this gets corrected asap...
  • Options
    ilgirlilgirl Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    thank you for explaining.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ilgirl- Hi and welcome! If you have a question please ask- its ok there are still some paintball people here.
    As many as the other have said, The Paintball forum was not used much so we have turned it into an unofficial Reloading forum. Also Visit Gen. discussion it you need an answer.

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member
  • Options
    rufe-snowrufe-snow Member Posts: 18,650 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ilgirl
    I'm new here, but confused over the various topics. I see nothing about paintball. Can anyone help me to figure this out?

Don't tell anybody! It's supposed to be a secret. We had a Coup de Ta, the former moderator is sleeping with the fishes.

luger_4.jpg
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    This is the paintball reloading forum, for more information please ask questions pertaining to the subject.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • Options
    rassd71rassd71 Member Posts: 34 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol, hmmm. It is a bit concerning. I take a break for a bit and the paintball forum is all about reloading. Personally I'd love to be able to reload paintballs. I could come up with some interesting fills.

So is the paintball forum no more? Are the two sharing space?