In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Midway USA

knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
I posted about this on GD before but I think it`s worth repeating. If you register with Midway USA, On your birthday you get one heck of a discount if you purchase on your birthday. I recently on my birthday got a Lyman t mag 11 delivered to my door for just under 100.00 The normal price is around 127.00 plus tax and shipping. They have a good selection of reloading things and sporting goods in general.

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"

Comments

• ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good post Knucklehead,

I scored on my birthday a few weeks ago also. Got a bunch of Redding Neck Sizing bushings for 12.00 a piece. They go for 18.50+ normally.
  • rimfire72rimfire72 Member Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hear they give a discount for FFL holders. Do they give it to C&Rs or just full FFLs?

buycoolshirts_1825_31216154.jpg
  • ruger270manruger270man Member Posts: 9,361 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    damn, why didnt someone tell me! thanks knucklehead, March is gonna be a good month!

sniper.gifhappy.gifanim_sniper.gif

"I will no longer debate a liberal because I feel they are beneath contempt. Just communicating with one contaminates a person." - whiteclouder
  • ibffsteveibffsteve Member Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by rimfire72
    I hear they give a discount for FFL holders. Do they give it to C&Rs or just full FFLs?

Yes. They give discounts to C&R holders, they call it dealer discount. They also give you the dealer discount on top of sale prices. Not sure if you get dealer discount on top of birthday discount though.

There is no pleasure in having nothing to do;the fun is having lots to do and not doing it.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    MidWay Stink's if you live on the west cost, their shiping and handeling is 10% to 18%[:0][:(!][V][xx(][:(]
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Got a Leupold 4-5-14X40 with varmint hunter reticle 30mm side focus for $508. Usually run in the $620 range.

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
    Twentynine_Palms.gif
  • will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chuck
    MidWay Stink's if you live on the west cost, their shiping and handeling is 10% to 18%[:0][:(!][V][xx(][:(]

I've never paid that much. Did you order less than their minimum or something?

"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
    ~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~
    Twentynine_Palms.gif
  • mustangmustang Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh sure!!!!!!!!! [:(!] I just had my B-day in dec.
    I have to wait a hole nother year.[:(!][V]

Warroad.gif
  • Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will270
    Chuck never has and probably never will specifie what he ordered, but at those rates it was probably $500 worth of bullets (heavy) and he specified UPS RED w/Saturday delivery (expensive).

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    Sorry Guy's I dont remember what all we ordered, their was 4 of us that got togeather and the order was over $300.00 that we paid 18% shipping on. Dont remember the weight, their was a couple box's of Bullets. Im sure that if you live close to them shipping and handeling aint to bad, But us people in the North West pay dearly.[V]
  • eastwood44mageastwood44mag Member Posts: 2,655 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Still got plenty of time. If only I would have my FFL by then......[:(]

O Lord,
    grant me the Serenity
    to accept the things
    I cannot change
    the courage to change the things I can,
    and the supreme firepower to make the difference.
  • CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey, thanks I got one comming up in March.

PJ

editorialcolor.bmp
    If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Endowment Member, AF&AM, Shriner Life Member, A.B.A.T.E. of Illinois "Chicago Chapter" Founding Member & Board Member
  • sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm on their mailing list and keep buying specials. You do have to shop around a bit or you won't get a great deal always. Rare with MidwayUSA that you don't but once or twice I have paid too much.

We have the second amendment so that all the rest are secure....UNK>
  • dano1dano1 Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup - had to limit myself to $200 shipped a couple of weeks ago - the wish list they provide is the best/worst part!! I think Ive got like 10 items in it again already.....