In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

What is the best Electronic Powder Dispenser...

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
on the market? I'm looking at the RCBS dispenser/scale combo but I thought I'd see if you guys might steer me in a different direction, and why.?.? I'm looking for accuracy and speed. Thanks!

Eric

All American Arms Company

www.galleryofguns.com
VIP Code: AAAC

Veteran Owned and Operated

Comments

• Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Eric I have the one your looking at its great. But the Pact model is cheaper in price. I have heard Pact makes the ones for RCBS. In other words they are almost the same one is just cheaper in price.
    Hope that helps.

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member
  • Options
    SnellstromSnellstrom Member Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Eric I bought a Lyman I think the model is a 1200 but I'd have to check, I really like it but I've heard from others who don't. For me this thing is fantastic. I bought mine through Graf and Sons for more than $100 cheaper than Midway or Cabelas.
    Good luck in your search.
    Dave
  • Options
    JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have the Pact combo. It is very fast and quite accurate. I like the new RCBS version,..but you can't seperate the scale whereas you can with the Pact. It has cut my load time way down.

why chase the game when the bullet can get em from here?....
    Got Balistics?
  • Options
    ContacFrontContacFront Member Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member Posts: 4,911
    edited November -1
    I have the Pact, a Friend of mine got a deal on a Lyman, It's in one pice but you can use the scale with out the powder and it has a lot of memery I think I like it better. EXCEPT the clean up. I like my Pact and will continue to use it till I or it Die's.

Last week a friend of mine lost one of the Transformer on his RCBS, We called about price of new one, found out it was cheaper to go to Radio shack and buy one and he got a heavy duty one A lot cheaper.[:D][:D]