In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Reloading 25-35 win

Pro GunPro Gun Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
Looking for any the name of any reloading manuals that would have reloading data for the 25-35 win. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you want to but a manual or just a copy of the page on 25-35 ?

Helping keep America free: One gun at a time.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    A copy of the page would help, but would also like to know the name of the manual also. Thanks
  • Options
    hedgehopper62hedgehopper62 Member Posts: 636 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pro gun I have a manual from Hodgdon powder 2002 it was free when i bought their powder on www.hodgdon.com tks hedge
  • Options
    DaveFDaveF Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Of the manuals I have, there's 25-35 data in Lyman #41, Hogden #23 & 26, 1973 Hornady Volume II, and Lee's Modern Reloading.
    Regards, DaveF.
  • Options
    sandwarriorsandwarrior Member Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Metallic Cartridge Reloading" by Mic McPherson, has both the 25-20 and 25-35 info in it. I got one at Gander mountain on sale for $6.98 and I've seen them on sale at MidwayUSA.
    Very good manual I think, he loads the older cartridges up to what they used to be when new. -Good luck.

We have the second amendment so that all the rest are secure....UNK>
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pro - any of the older (1975 and earlier) Lyman manuals will have good data on this round.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the french." (Mark Twain)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks all I am checking out all the info you have shared with me, it is very appreciated. Again Thanks to everyone: Pro Gun