In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Show us your loading set up.

drobsdrobs Member Posts: 22,533 ✭✭✭✭
I'm 2 maybe 3 months away from having a place to set up a bench an start reloading. Was wondering if you gents would mind posting pics of your reloading area?

Regards,
gadsden.jpg

Comments

• Options
    bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Emailing you a couple pics. Posting them is a PITA.

Uhm, nevermind, can't attach pics to the emails from GB.

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • Options
    Tailgunner1954Tailgunner1954 Member Posts: 7,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Drobs
    send me a e-mail via GB, and I'll reply with a photo and discription of my setup.

Whittemore
    Some guys like a mag full of lead, I still prefer one round to the head.
  • Options
    nononsensenononsense Member Posts: 10,928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here are some in a thread from a couple of months ago:

http://forums.forthehunt.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=143776

Best.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I can host pics. My email is sixdollar1975@yahoo.com

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hosted for bsally

22925bench_001-med.jpg

Regards,
    gadsden.jpg
  • Options
    NwcidNwcid Member Posts: 10,674
    edited November -1
    I am not sure why but the one pic shows up broken on the bottom. I even tryed reloaing it.
    HPIM0336.jpg

HPIM0337.jpg

HPIM0339.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

John
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    All this stuff is 100% legal and I am sure of it. But still do not tell anyone that you have this kind of stuff there, not even your mother. It is not that you can not trust them, but they may not-knowing say something that will have the ATF knocking at your door.

No Smoking around this stuff.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ok so what did I do wrong? I was trying to get rid of the extra post I made and ended up making more.

John
  • Options
    65gto38965gto389 Member Posts: 2,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If you want to delete your own reply you must first log-on to the website by going to username/ password at the top of the screen, or when you first visit the forums. But remember to "un-check" remember password for ovbious reasons. Then go to your reply and if you see a "trashcan" icon next to the "reply with quote" button, click on it. A new window will com up asking you to re-enter your password. Re-enter your password and click enter or submit and your reply will be deleted. You must disable pop-up software (or hold on the CTRL button)for this to work.

" Those who give up a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security "
    - Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    edited November -1
    That was the problem I wasent logged in. I have not had to delete or edit anything yet.

John
  • Options
    dcso3009dcso3009 Member Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ok here are some of mine. Please excuse the mess, and continued trouble with my digital camera...
    First the bench... Yes lots of green on there and no blue... Im still working on that.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dcso3009/detail?.dir=9a0b&.dnm=971f.jpg&.src=ph

Shelves are starting to bend. Maybe time to shoot more...
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dcso3009/detail?.dir=9a0b&.dnm=5ab6.jpg&.src=ph

Some misc. storage and data on my loads filed in the cabinet.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dcso3009/detail?.dir=9a0b&.dnm=d110.jpg&.src=ph

I am set up in my unfinished basement. It is very dry for a basement and have not had any problems other than a rusty wrench that laid on the floor. As you may have noticed nothing sits right on the floor.
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's a couple shots of mine. I have to be careful, because the horizontal surface seems to collect....well, everything!

DVC00112_1.jpg

DVC00111_1.jpg
  • Options
    mazo kidmazo kid Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can see my set-up under the topic "Reloading bench height/size" below. The bench itself was a salvaged work counter from a fast food place, the lower cabinet to the right was a salvaged bathroom sink cabinet covered with yet another piece of salvaged counter top painted white after the photo was taken. Emery

"Well done is better than well said"
    Ben Franklin